שר האלף
תגובות: 1532
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג סעפטעמבער 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Safely Open the NYS Schools

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך Borough Park »

Dear Governor Cuomo,
We the parents of NYS school children respectfully demand that you include opening up our schools in phase one of opening up NYS, for those schools who wish to do so.‎
For many children across NYS the current arrangement of remote learning is less than ideal. Neither do they learn nor do they have the structure that only a school can offer. This period will have lifelong implications on their lives. It is crucial that we take their plight into account and recognize how essential their case is when planning the opening of NYS.
We understand that this will take planning and implementation of strict safety measures. Schools are willing to coordinate and parents are willing to cooperate on working together to implement whatever safety measures need to be in place, in order to keep students, staff and their families safe.

We ask you, for the sake of our children and future, please let’s work together, with the schools that feel the importance of opening up with a safety plan, to reopen the schools in Phase One of opening NYS. We can do it right and safe.
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
#2 always remember rule #1
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

Re: Safely Open the NYS Schools

• ציטיר

Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
אחד הרבנים
שר האלף
תגובות: 1284
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג יולי 09, 2019 10:34 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך אחד הרבנים »

Borough Park האט געשריבן:Please sign this petition

שרייב אין די פעטישן “Private Schools”
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

אחד הרבנים האט געשריבן:

שרייב אין די פעטישן “Private Schools”

איך האב עס נישט געשריבן
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
קויפער
שר חמישים
תגובות: 98
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג דעצעמבער 05, 2019 10:45 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך קויפער »

רעדט אייך נישט איין אז די פעטישענס מאכן אויס א כי-הוא-זה
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

קויפער האט געשריבן:

ס׳איז נישט אויב ס׳הוועט העלפן עס ווייזט אבער אסאך אז 1000 מענטשן זאלן עס סיינען אין 2 שעה
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
פעשען
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 637
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג פעברואר 25, 2016 5:40 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פעשען »

Dear Governor,
I have the highest respect for you and I belive that you have done everything in your power to keep us the citizens of NY safe.
I am a religious Jewish woman and our sages thought us that a person who saves one life is like he saved the entire world.
I apload you for the many lives you have saved with your leadership!!!!

I am asking that you consider the wishes of the community for the only reason, the sake of our children.

Our childen have grown up mostly within large families. Larger then the average American kids. For those kids to be home for such a long time and for the parents having to home school them all this time is impossible. As a result, there is no structure for these kids who need it desperately.
We have in our communities many children with special needs. They need the help and structure as much as other need air to breath.

We as a community and as parents to our dear children want to protect their lives and their well being both mentally and physically, Our kids are most precious to us and to every parent.

Our goal with this petition is to make you aware of the needs of these kids. And therefore we ask you to please take this as an urgent call for help of parent who want to help their kids.
May God bless you!!!
פעשען
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 637
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג פעברואר 25, 2016 5:40 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פעשען »

Borough Park האט געשריבן:
קויפער האט געשריבן:

ס׳איז נישט אויב ס׳הוועט העלפן עס ווייזט אבער אסאך אז 1000 מענטשן זאלן עס סיינען אין 2 שעה

ס'ווייזט. די שאלה איז פאר וועם ס'ווייזט. סדארף אנקומען צו די ריכטיגע פלעצער..
אוועטאר
בינע'ך ביזי
שר חמישים
תגובות: 62
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג פעברואר 14, 2019 8:17 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בינע'ך ביזי »

קויפער האט געשריבן:

ס'קאסט געלט צו אונטערשרייבען? שאטן קען עס זיכער נישט
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

מ׳דארף זעהן אז עס זאל ארום פארן ביי די נישט יודן אויך
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
זכאי
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 548
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג דעצעמבער 14, 2014 5:00 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך זכאי »

אטעטשמענטס
63791DF5-C1A7-4BE9-8FFF-F2A37A2797A2.jpeg
63791DF5-C1A7-4BE9-8FFF-F2A37A2797A2.jpeg (114.89 KiB) געזען 3021 מאל
2E6DD1E5-C66C-4C90-B0AB-5D5385177F0B.jpeg
2E6DD1E5-C66C-4C90-B0AB-5D5385177F0B.jpeg (153.16 KiB) געזען 3021 מאל
אוועטאר
איךביןעס
שר מאה
תגובות: 131
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך אפריל 17, 2013 5:32 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך איךביןעס »

פארוואס בעט די פעטיציע נאר צו עפענען די סקולס מיט פעיס 1 - אין די האדסאן ראיאן האלט מען נאכנישט דארט, און מ'ווייסט נישט אויב מ'וועט דארט זיין אין צוויי וואכן, און על אחת כמה אין ניו יארק סיטי וועט מען נישט דארט זיין אזוי שנעל. מען דארף בעטן שוין צו עפענען די ישיבות - אזוי ווי מאסק. ער האט שוין געעפנט און איז אריין מיט'ן קאפ אין וואנט, און ס'האט געארבעט.
קראום
אנשי שלומינו
תגובות: 6
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יוני 15, 2014 4:47 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך קראום »

איך מיין אז מען דארף אויך רופן און לייגן דרוק אויף אלע מנהלי המוסדות צו טוהן די מאקסימום השתדלות אז דאס זאל אנקומען צו די ריכטיגע אויערן
עס איז נאך אזוי וויכטיג ווי די קעמפס לפענ״ד הקלושה
IMBZ
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2085
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אוגוסט 16, 2012 1:49 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך IMBZ »

קראום האט געשריבן:איך מיין אז מען דארף אויך רופן און לייגן דרוק אויף אלע מנהלי המוסדות צו טוהן די מאקסימום השתדלות אז דאס זאל אנקומען צו די ריכטיגע אויערן
עס איז נאך אזוי וויכטיג ווי די קעמפס לפענ״ד הקלושה
וואס טוט זיך
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7240
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג מארטש 31, 2019 5:38 pm
לאקאציע: איינע פון די באהאלטענע סאב פארומס

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך וואס טוט זיך »

לאמיר האפן עס זאל אויפטוען.
עס גייט שוין טאקע איבער אלע גרעניצן.
אני מאמין באמונה שלימה, שהבורא יתברך שמו, הוא בורא ומנהיג לכל הברואים, והוא לבדו עשה ועושה ויעשה לכל המעשים.
אוועטאר
פרוביר אויך
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2565
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג יולי 09, 2013 11:02 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פרוביר אויך »

איךביןעס האט געשריבן:פארוואס בעט די פעטיציע נאר צו עפענען די סקולס מיט פעיס 1 - אין די האדסאן ראיאן האלט מען נאכנישט דארט, און מ'ווייסט נישט אויב מ'וועט דארט זיין אין צוויי וואכן, און על אחת כמה אין ניו יארק סיטי וועט מען נישט דארט זיין אזוי שנעל. מען דארף בעטן שוין צו עפענען די ישיבות - אזוי ווי מאסק. ער האט שוין געעפנט און איז אריין מיט'ן קאפ אין וואנט, און ס'האט געארבעט.

ביי מאסק האסטו נישט געהאט אזויפיל טויטע ווי אין ניו יארק
ממילא דארפסטו גיין מיט פעיס 1
אז יענער קען קענסטו אויך
אמאל געווען
שר חמישים ומאתים
תגובות: 292
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג יולי 11, 2019 2:47 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך אמאל געווען »

אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

רבותי שיקטס ארום די לינק
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
פרדס הסופר
שר העשר
תגובות: 49
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג דעצעמבער 22, 2016 2:38 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פרדס הסופר »

האב איך געשריבן צום געווערנאר בזה הלשון - אולי יחוס אולי ירחם

Dear Governor Andrew M. Cuomo,

With hope this letter finds you with health and wealth.

First, I would like to thank and applaud you and your entire team for the great job you have done for the entire state of NY, keeping us safe, saving many lives, and acting with humanity, passion, love and warmth during this difficult and challenging time of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Your actions have made a difference, and we are forever grateful to you. May G-D bless you and your family and the state of New York.

It is with the highest respect that I am writing to you today, and although I might be writing as an individual, I am certainly the voice of thousands of children, hundreds of worried parents in my community and my neighborhood who are desperately waiting to hear from you in regards to the following urgent matter.

“Allowing the re-opening of private schools”

As we know the Virus has hit NYC in general and particularly our neighborhood very hard, with so many people infected and sadly so many lives lost, of which every soul is an entire world.

Thank G-D, after many weeks of fear and fright, prayers and sorrow, and after reviewing the data and facts from your calculating measures, and from the facts on ground, we can now say that we have passed it, we see the light at the end of the dark tunnel, and it is time to move forward.

The hospitalization rate shows it, and the anti-body figures in our neighborhood prove it.

I truly believe that with mutual understandings and shared interest, we can find a way to get back to school while still following the guidelines and recommendations you have laid out to keep us safe.

I would like to point out several key and relative factors of which shall come into consideration and that might make a difference for future decisions in this regard.

- In our community on average we are raising larger families in smaller apartments, speaking for myself I have a family of 6 children in a small 3-bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor.

- In general, we are much less connected to the internet and social media in our homes, so we don’t have access to all the social platforms like Zoom or facetime etc. to enable them to learn and study through them.

- Educating and raising our kids is the most important thing in our lives, Seeing our kids learn and grow is the most valuable gift and greatest achievement we can ever have, at the same time seeing them sitting at home with no structure and no school is frightening and dangerous for them mentally and spiritually.

- Most of our community has had the virus already, and a large percentage are tested positive for anti-body.

- We have shown respect to the rules and regulations, and we have followed your guidelines through all this, restraining from even the most important activities such as prayers and schools.

Having said all this, and on behalf of the thousands of children so desperately in need of returning to normal life and education, I would like to lay out some ideas of which we can work together and keep the safety rules while getting our kids back to school.

- Smaller classes to a maximum of which would allow the social distancing rule of 6 feet.

- Disinfecting the classrooms and hallways every day.

- Hand sanitizer and paper towels by all the sinks and bathrooms.

- Teachers and principals under the age of 60, and with no underlying health conditions

- No Transportation, every child should come alone, and giving a larger entry window.

- Any child with fever or any other symptom should be sent home immediately.

- Lunch and other food should be in the classrooms and not together in the lunchroom.

These are some examples of measures that can be considered, to ensure the safety of our children and ourselves, and at the same time facilitating the need of our children physically, mentally and spiritually.

It is my hope that you read this letter with thought and heart, as this is really urgent the many many parents like myself.

Thank you again for all your work, May God bless you!!!
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

רבותי לאמיר זעהן צו מ׳קען נאך היינט אנקומען צו 10,000 חתימות
מ׳דארף נאך 1,100
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
אוועטאר
Borough Park
שר האלף

• ציטיר

רבותי ווי איז די עולם? מ׳האלט נאך נישט ביי 10,000
ס׳זעהט אויס ווי די עולם האט זיך שוין צוגעוואוינט צו האבן די קינדער אינדערהיים מיט פארמאכטע חדרים/סקולס/ישיבות
Life has 2 rules
#1 never quit
yid
שר האלף
תגובות: 1876
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג נאוועמבער 08, 2011 6:37 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך yid »

New York state Sen. Simcha Felder sent a letter to Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Saturday night, asking that schools be allowed to begin sessions in Phase I of the economy’s re-opening, rather than waiting for Phase IV as currently scheduled.

All regions of the state other than New York City have either begun Phase I or are set to do so next week. Mayor Bill de Blasio has said he expects New York City to begin Phase I sometime in early June.

Below is the full text of Felder’s letter to Cuomo:

Dear Governor Cuomo,

The education of New York’s children is essential, and our school system must be included in Phase 1 of New York’s reopening plan. All our school children are struggling, but none more so than special needs students, who have now been without necessary services for months. Special needs students are bearing the greatest burden for school closures with catastrophic, life-altering repercussions. As New York begins to re-open under the appropriate CDC and DOH safety guidelines, schools, including non-public schools, must be a priority. Education cannot and should not be delayed until Phase 4.

The unprecedented shift to shelter in place will undoubtedly have a profound and long-lasting impact on our young people’s academic, social, emotional, and life outcomes. While our school administrators and teachers have worked so hard and admirably to provide our students with a reasonable education in the current climate, remote learning simply does not provide the same level of instruction as being in the classroom. Not everyone has access to a laptop or internet; the socialization that happens in schools is not the same online; many students, especially the most vulnerable, are struggling. Every additional day that we delay only compounds the issues and sets us back even further.

Services for special needs students must open in Phase 1, as I believe they were always essential. The current system in place for special needs students is worse than neglectful, it is downright cruel, and needs to be addressed immediately. It has been devastating for families to watch their special needs child lose skills that have taken years to teach, in just a matter of weeks. Despite having federally mandated IEPs that prescribe year-round educational programming, they have languished for 8 long weeks, with no end in sight. Rapidly escalating reports from parents and educators are heartbreaking; they include children with autism whose verbal skills are disappearing and children whose frustration is increasingly expressed in destructive behavior.

Approximately 25,000 severely disabled children are served by DOE District 75 schools and thousands more are served by private or community programs. Severe impairments or multiple diagnoses make online/remote learning nearly impossible for most of them. The system in place does not meet their educational needs. Every day without a consistent, reliable schedule, and vital resources, these students regress—and hard-won skills are lost. The repercussions will require extensive remediation and the cost of delaying these services grows every day. Many educators stand ready to help, but their hands are tied. Yes, large-scale closures pose an unprecedented challenge for everyone, but sadly, it affects these students and their families to a far greater extent.

As you are aware, New York’s non-public schools face some additional challenges. In my district, many of the students who attend private schools do not have internet access. Remote learning is exceedingly difficult for families that eschew technology and these students do not have the ability to use Zoom, Google classroom or other online learning tools. I request that you consider allowing private schools to open as soon as possible, perhaps on a case by case basis. According to my research, twenty-two states have executive orders or recommendations for closure which only apply to public schools. In addition, I have received an enormous number of calls from parents and school administrators who believe non-public schools could open with the proper health protocols. These schools could be open for the summer to provide students with much need remedial work, helping both students and parents.

I know these are difficult discussions in difficult times and I do not write to you impulsively. New York’s students are our future and if we continue to delay their education, it will be at great financial and societal expense. With the recently released guidance from the CDC on the procedures for safely reopening of schools, it is time to move education into Phase 1. When the experts determine we can enter Phase 1 with proper health protocols in place, education must be at the forefront, not at the end.

I am available to discuss this critical matter by phone at 718-253-2015. I look forward to your imminent response.

Sincerely,

Simcha Felder
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “קאראנא וויירוס”