טיפע רעיונות פון הגאון רבי אביגדור מיללער זצ"ל

געדאנקען און התחזקות בעניני עבודת השם

די אחראים: יאנאש,אחראי,געלעגער

SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 12993
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יוני 06, 2011 11:01 am
לאקאציע: בתוך עמי אנכי ישבת

ראש השנה דארף מען אריין קומען בשמחה אדער מיט פחד?

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Ask Rabbi Miller: On Rosh Hashana Should You Be Happy or Afraid?

From Preparing for the Yom Hadin (#978) by Rabbi Avigdor Miller

Q: Should I go into Rosh Hashanah with simcha (happiness) because it is yom tov, or with trepidation because it’s the yom hadin (Day of Judgment)?

A: You have to do both. “Gilu bi’rada — [you have to] tremble and rejoice.” It’s a yom tov, no question about it. But on Rosh Hashanah, the Gemara says the more he is afraid on Rosh Hashanah the better off he is.

Be afraid on Rosh Hashanah; very important. In the olden days, they wept on Rosh Hashanah. Jews wept on Rosh Hashanah. It’s very important to weep on Rosh Hashanah! Be afraid! It’s a yom hadin. But the most important purpose of that, is in our minds; we should get the idea we are standing before the great Judge.

It’s an ideal that we have to form in our mind: The cognizance, the awareness that Hashem judges the world, and He is the dayan, the King who rules everything. Even for a small trial, people are afraid. Imagine chas v’shalom they’re calling you for a small thing before a judge. When you come before the Great Judge, you can’t deceive Him. There, the greatest fear is necessary, certainly. And the more fear you have on the yom hadin, the more you’re succeeding in formulating your mind with the proper attitudes. In that way, you can deserve to get a year of happiness and all the things you’re looking for.

אמר המגי': כ'האב געטוישט פון "may" צו "way"; וואס זעהט מיר אויס צו זיין א טייפאו (typo) פונעם בחור הזעצער.
לעצט פארראכטן דורך SPUSMN אום דאנערשטאג סעפטעמבער 14, 2017 3:32 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 1 מאל.
עת לחשות ועת לדבר - קהלת ג ז
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

קריטיזירסטו דיך אליין גענוג?

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Are You Self-Critical Enough?

Forgot to say "Mashiv haruach" in Shemoneh Esrai? Don’t say, “It just happened; it’s an accident.” Criticize yourself! Fought with your wife? You had a part in it. It doesn’t mean blame yourself unnecessarily, but think into things and see what’s true about you. Sometimes you’ll discover good things, valuable midos that you have. That’s also worthwhile. But look for negative things too, and get rid of them.

— Five Minutes a Day
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

דער רויז - טעסטיפייד צו א מייסטער דיזיינער פון דיזיין און פורפוז

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

The Rose, Master Scientist

From Cultivate Your Garden (#877) by Rabbi Avigdor Miller

When you see a rosebush, train yourself: don’t say it’s superfluous. A man once came out of a sfarim (Jewish book) store; he said, “Rabbi Miller, what you’re saying is excellent, but we don’t need it. We have emunah peshuta (simple faith).”

I’m so happy you have emunah peshuta. When you pass by a rosebush, of course you have emuna peshutah, but Hashem says come, I want to show you now, here’s an opportunity.

Look at a rosebush; where do the thorns come from? Why don’t other things have thorns?

The answer is a rosebush is a very precious plant and people like to pull it up. That’s why the rosebush has thorns pointing downwards. As you try to pull it up, the thorns point downwards and reach your kabolas ponim (reception) committee; as you’re pulling it, up the thorns come into your hand. Isn’t that a remarkable thing? You didn’t think about that. The thorns are all smooth and all sharp and made for the purpose of penetrating your hand.

So how can you pass a rosebush and not see Hashem’s creation? It says eidus (testimony); the world is a testimony.

And where did the color come from? The color came from the mud underneath the rosebush. Mud has no color, who made the color in the rose? And perfume? Who made the perfume? So you say, it’s a laboratory inside. A laboratory? Who makes a laboratory? It has a laboratory, able to produce color and perfume and seeds for the next generation of rosebushes.
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

ניץ יעדער שלב אויפען לייטער

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Use Every Motivation

When you sit down to breakfast you should say "I love, You, Hashem," to yourself. Oh, you say, you love Hashem because of breakfast? It’s not fitting for such a subject!

You’re making a big mistake, because now we’re saying that to love Hashem you have to climb up a ladder, and the ladder is many rungs one after the other, and you can’t afford to skip any rungs. You need all of them. You have to utilize all the motivations that are possible to find.

— Learning to Love Hashem (#675)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

יזכיר לו יום המיתה; דער עמורדזענסי ברעיק; דער לעצטער מעדעצין

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

The Emergency Brake on the Yetzer Hara

From The Eyes Mislead (#198) by Rabbi Avigdor Miller

Our faith is easy to maintain because it’s never challenged. Certainly it’s easy to believe in Olam Haba (the World to Come) when there's nothing to contradict you. But when the evidence of your eyes shows death, someone whom you knew warmly, who was active, is now stretched out lifeless, it’s difficult to believe that it’s not true.

This is only his overcoat that the person took off. He himself left his overcoat in the lobby and checked it in, and he went now into the banquet hall to enjoy the happiness that is prepared for him. But it’s extremely difficult if you’ll keep your eyes on the overcoat.

And that’s why the gemara in Brachos, “haro’eh sheyitzro misgaber alav — when a man sees, a man sees that his evil inclination is getting the better of him,” sometimes it becomes an emergency, what should you do? Sometimes the situation is such that you just feel you're slipping, it’s an emergency.

The gemara gives a number of stratagems: you should say Krias Shma; you should do this, if it doesn’t help, do that. Finally the gemara says if nothing helps, “yazkir lo yom hamavess” you should remind yourself of the day of death.

Just before you finally succumb, now you take the last medicine, and you think about what you’ll be like after you leave this world. You’ll be lying a lifeless lump and now you're going to be carted away and put into the soil. If you can think further, understand that the soil is not going to be your asylum, because straight from there you're going before the great tribunal and that’s even worse than being left in the soil. “V’al tomar shehashe’ol beis manos lach — Don’t think that the grave is going to be an asylum for you,” you won't hide in the grave, that’s even worse.

Think about the last day, think how you’ll feel when you're about to leave this world and you look back and you see how sorry I am that I yielded, how foolish I was to give in to momentary inclinations. Why didn’t I think that this whole life is only transitory, and I’m going to leave it after a while like everybody else. Why did I commit this crime against Hashem?

So imagine, think about that “yazkir lo yom hamovess” that’s the brake, the emergency brake.
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

קלעטער דער לייטער פון שלימות

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Climb the Ladder

Most people are satisfied to live by the practices of frum (religious) Jews. Very good. But they’re missing the opportunity. Once in history do they appear on the scene in this world. And to live a life of habit, of thoughtless habit, is a tragedy of tragedies.

We have to understand the opportunity to change ourselves, to climb the ladder of perfection.

— Fundamental Principles (#E-201)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

א מענטש האט אייביג דער כח אנצוהייבען פריש און פון דאס ניי - (א מעשה שהיה)

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

The Power to Begin Again

The neshama (soul) is returned to us each morning refreshed and cleansed. It is the source of all the ideas and good things that a person can use to succeed. Here is a story about the power to begin again.

I got a phone call from a friend, who told me that his sister just became religious, but her husband hasn’t joined her. He watches Dallas football games on shabbas, and he also drinks too much and doesn’t work enough. They are now separated. I spoke to her, and she said, “We have two children and my house needs a father.” He’s a nice man and a good father, but he’s out of whack, so they were separated. I tried to speak to him, and it took a month or two until he would respond with a simple hello.

Once he was talking to me, the first thing that I insisted on was that he get his drinking problem under control. He went to Alcoholics Anonymous and got the help that he needed. I told him that this is not part time. This is his new way of life forever and ever.

The next thing I told him was to go out to work. No matter what job you find, you get work any way possible. He started working, and then he started learning Torah. He agreed that it is important to have a little spirituality in your life. He felt it would help him think straight, so he agreed to learn Torah with me.

After a few months he was working a steady job, attending Alcoholics Anonymous, and learning with me each week. As time went on he felt that he was ready to go back to his wife and children. I told him that he wasn’t ready yet.

I told him to go on a date with his wife. They spent the next six months dating, while he continued to get his life under control. At the end of the year, he was shomer shabbas, his drinking was under control, and he was learning Torah and working full time. Now, they were ready to start over. He moved back home and now, three years later, they have two more children.

So you see, no matter how extreme the circumstances, a person has the ability to begin again. In this case, he had the strength to say, “This is what I want,” and his wife had the tremendous strength it took to be patient with him for an entire year.

A person always has the power to begin again. Hashem gave each one of us that opportunity by creating a neshama that returns refreshed to us each morning. This is what gives us the strength to continue going vayter (forward) in our avodas Hashem (service of Hashem).
A person always has the power to begin again
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

דאס איז פאר "דיין" שלימות

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

This Is Your Perfection

Hashem does not need anyone’s praise. To Him, our praise has less intrinsic value than the praise of bacteria underfoot means to us. We need to praise Him, for that is our Perfection, and our eligibility for the happiness of the Afterlife. This career is our life’s purpose, and for this our nation was created.

— Awake, My Glory
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

עסען קומט נישט פון גראסערי סטאר; עס איז מן פון הימל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Hashem’s Hand is Outstretched to You

Suppose all the grocery stores would close down, all the fruit stores and the butcher shops would all close down, all the restaurants would close down let’s say for a month’s time, and there’s no place to go for food. What would happen to us? Imagine such a scenario. In one month chas v’shalom we’d be over, finished.

And Yisrael in the midbar (desert) had absolutely no source of food. They didn’t import apples let’s say from Idaho, or potatoes from Idaho or watermelons from South America. They didn’t import anything. On the spot they had to live on what they had on the spot. What did they have on the spot? Only what fell. Every day there fell mann, and the mann was entirely unexpected. That’s what the word mann means: mah hu; mann means what is this.

Therefore when we sit down to eat, although we think we know where it came from — the grocery store, the bakery, the butcher, the farms — you must know it’s a deception. It comes straight from Hashem. It’s important, that lesson. So as you see bread on your table, it’s Hashem Who dropped mann on your table.

"Poseiach es yadecha, u’masbia l’chol chai ratzon — You open up your hand and You’re satiating the desires of all the living” (Ashrei). You are doing with Your hand. So let’s say you’re in the restaurant and a waiter hands you something, or your wife is handing you at the table, that hand is the hand of Hashem stretched out to you.

— Aspects of Bitachon (#937)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

א תורה'דיגען לעבען מאכט א מענטש העפי און גרייט אים צו לחיי העולם הבא

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Full of Idealism
SimchaMinute by Rabbi Avigdor Miller

Torah is full of idealism and inspiring ideas, things that’ll make you happy, that’ll fill your life with joy and purposefulness.

Torah is intended for a man’s happiness in this world and success in the Afterlife; you have to fill your mind with all of these beautiful creations of Hashem.

— All Is Happiness (#E-60)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

דאווען נישט נאר אז זאלסט זיין בשמחה; דאווענען אליין (אויב געטוהן ריכטיג) איז א שמחה

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

טוֹב לָשֶׁבֶת עַל פִּנַּת גָּג מֵאֵשֶׁת מִדְיָנִים וּבֵית חָבֶר (משלי כ"ט, ט')
Don’t Just Pray FOR Happiness; Prayer IS Happiness

“I’ll make them happy in My house of prayer.” (Mishlai 21:9)

Davening is a happiness, if you do it right. If you learn how to really daven, it’s like a long-distance call to your best friend. When Rabbi Akiva was praying Shemonah Esrai on Shabbas, he wept. It was permitted because he wept for happiness; he loved Hashem so much. When we stand in the azarah (courtyard) in the Bais Hamikdash, it’ll be packed, but we won’t feel it. Each person will be standing with four amos (cubits) around him, and everyone will be so happy.

When you’re together with love, you don’t feel the crowding. But when there’s no love, then no matter how big your house is, it feels crowded. “It’s better to sit with your wife at the edge of the roof [with no place to live, yet loving and respecting each other], than to live in a big mansion while fighting.” If you’re fighting, there’s no room. The Jewish people will be in the crowded azarah, singing Hallel together.

In that fire of love of Hashem, we will become melted and recast in a new mold. We’ll each become a new person. When I was a boy, I was once walking in the street between two European Jews who had just left shul. One of the men said, “Ah, did I just daven a delicious Maariv.” For him, happiness was davening. You can also have happiness from doing kindnesses for people. All kinds of happiness result from serving Hashem.

— Most Beautiful Nation

I just davened a delicious Maariv!
קאכעדיגע
שר האלף
תגובות: 1592
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג מארטש 27, 2014 4:17 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך קאכעדיגע »

קען איינער פליז ארויפלייגן א הכנה לראש השנה שיעור אודיא אדער בדיעבד בכתב אין אידיש אדער לשה"ק

יישר כח
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

מען טאר זיך קיינמאל נישט שעמען אז מען איז א איד - א איד דארף זיין שטאלץ אז ער איז א איד

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

ווען איז עניוות נישט אויס געהאלטען?
When Is Humility a Bad Idea?

"His'halelu B'shem Kadsho -- Glory (Praise yourselves) in his Holy Name."

We are admonished to avoid all humility in these matters, but we should glory in the unique distinction that He singled out our nation to perform for them wonders which were done for no other people, and by which His holy name became exalted.

-- Praise, My Soul
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

טראכט וואס די טוהסט - שטעל זיך אפ א רגע און טראכט וואס די גייסט יעצט טוהן

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

How Does Torah Make You Happier?

The Torah tells a person who is busily putting food in his mouth to stop what he is doing and make a blessing of thanks to Hashem. He is told to appreciate what he is getting. Then, after he finishes eating he says Bircas HaMazon, reflecting on the benefit he has just received and the pleasure he has enjoyed. Thus, the Torah leads a person to use his mind to appreciate the goodness and the happiness of This World.

-- Ohr Avigdor Shaar Avodas Elokim
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

וואספארע פחד דארף מען האבען אין ראש השנה

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

What Kind of Fear Do You Need on Rosh Hashana?

On the day of judgment is the best time to be afraid of Hashem, but not in the way we think. Our ideas of what's considered good are very limited ideas. Fear of Hashem includes the fear of facing Him in the world to come. That's the greatest dread of all. Someday we'll come face to face with Hashem. And then there's a great dread what's going to happen.

-- Fundamental Principles (#E-201)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

וואס כאראקטעזירט א מנהיג ישראל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

What Characterizes a Leader of Yisrael?

Moses lived only for G-d, Whose people he served with all his heart. He used his own money for his public efforts (Bamidbar 16:15), he forsook his wife, he gave no office to his children (they are not even mentioned after their birth), and he received not the slightest gain from anyone. He is the inimitable prototype of Israel's leaders in every generation: humble, yet fearless; kindly, but stern; devoted, selfless, and true.

-- Behold, a People.
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

ווען מעג מען זיך נארען

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Should You "Fake It 'til You Make It"?

Keep on deceiving yourself (by saying), "I'm eating l'shem shomayim (for the sake of Heaven). Of course you're bluffing! The first ten or fifteen, or twenty times, you don't mean it. But it's going to penetrate eventually.
'
That's the secret. You have to be a hypocrite in order to become a great man. Act like a somebody; only you know you're a nobody. Deceive people and after a while it's going to cause a change in you. Don't be too hesitant to act the role of a good person, or a servant of Hashem, because sooner or later it's going to take.

-- Pursuit of Perfection (#891)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

א ענליכע געדאנק ווי די פריערדיגע אויף תוכו כברו, אז דער ברו דארף אייביג זיין בעסער ווי דער תוכו, און דער תוכו זאל פראבירען טאקע זיין ווי דער ברו.
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

פארוואס שיקט דער אייבערשטער צרות

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Why Does Hashem Send You Troubles?

Every person who needs help should cry out to Hashem, otherwise he is missing the hint -- that all troubles Hashem sends upon people and upon the world are only in order for us to cry out. What's the purpose of being poor? In order to cry out to Hashem.

-- Asking Hashem
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

תְּנוּ עֹז לֵאלקים (תהלים ס"ח, ל"ה)

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

How Can You Merit Hashem's Protection?

"Give strength to G-d"

When men recognize G-d's power and they trust in His strength and hope solely to Him, they thereby "give strength" to Him. He responds to their trust and He becomes their strength and protection, and He rewards them (also in this life) for their good attitude and He demonstrates His signs for their sake so that those who trust in Him not be put to shame.

-- Praise, My Soul
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

וְהָאֱלֹקים נִסָּה אֶת אַבְרָהָם

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

What Do You Learn from Avraham’s Tests?

“V’haElokim nisah es Avraham — Elokim tested Avraham” (Beraishis 22:1).

What does nisah mean? It comes from the word nes. Nes means something that’s high and elevated. Hashem gave Avraham opportunities to become great. When other people are faced with ordeals, they cringe, they back out and fail, and the greatness within them shrinks and disappears. But when Avraham faced his ordeals, they were to him a harp, and he brought out the greatness in himself.

— Asking Hashem
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

פארוואס זאגט מען איבער געוויסע תפילות צוויי מאל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Ask Rabbi Miller: Why Are Some Tefillos (Prayers) Repeated Over and Over?

From In the Way You Wish to Go (#499) by Rabbi Avigdor Miller

Q: Why are some prayers (like the verse, “Hashem tzva’ois”) repeated during services?

A: Repetition is one of the great forms of self-discipline. If you want to succeed in any ideal, it’s necessary to repeat that ideal to yourself many times.

Yetzias Mitzrayim (the exodus from Egypt) is reiterated many times in the tefilla (prayer) because of its importance; we have to remind ourselves about it always. Also, we have to remind ourselves always that “Hashem melech — Hashem is King”: He is the king, the Ruler of the world, and He conducts all the affairs of the universe with the greatest wisdom and kindliness. That’s an axiom of our existence in this world. Therefore it’s important at all times to remind ourselves that “Hashem melech.” It’s a pity that some people wait for Rosh Hashana to say that…

By constantly reiterating an idea to yourself, you’re training yourself. Any good thing, you have to repeat to yourself… When it rains, say, how good that rain is, what a pleasure it is when it rains! When the wind blows, say, what a pleasure it is! What a taanug (enjoyment) when the wind is blowing! When the sun shines, say constantly to yourself, “baruch atah yotzer ham’oros — Blessed are You who formed the luminaries.” That’s not only for when you sit to pray (when they’re praying, most people don’t know what they’re saying at all).

When the sun is shining brightly, especially these days, when the sun becomes stronger and stronger, you must remind yourself constantly what a blessing it is: “l’osei orim gedolim, ki l’olam chasdo — Who made the great luminaries, for His kindness is eternal.” How great is His kindliness in giving us sun and sunlight! You learn how to enjoy the sunlight. It sounds meshuga (crazy), doesn’t it? But if you choose happiness, then by reminding yourself and constantly reiterating to yourself, you’re training yourself, you’re teaching yourself.

The same is true with children. You should always repeat these ideals to children. You can’t always say it in the same words, because the child will be bored, so repeat the same idea with different words. After a while the child will finally get the message.
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

וִהְיִיתֶם לִי קְדֹשִׁים כִּי קָדוֹשׁ אֲנִי ה' וָאַבְדִּל אֶתְכֶם מִן הָעַמִּים לִהְיוֹת לִי (ויקרא כ', כ"ו)

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

How Do We Merit Being Chosen by Hashem?

A principle of the darkei (ways of) Hashem is that in order for the Am (Nation of) Yisroel to have maximum hashro’as hashechina (immersion in the Divine Presence), they must be separated with the maximum separation from the umos ha’olam (nations of the world). “Va’avdil eschem min ho’amim liheyos li — And I separated you from the nations to be Mine." So we see there’s a connection between the separating and the being Mine.

— I Set You Apart (#546)
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

ארבעטען אויף בטחון דורך תפילה

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

Working on Bitachon through Tefila

From Seven Objectives of Tefila (#864) by Rabbi Avigdor Miller

Now one of the best occasions to work on bitachon (trust in Hashem) is tefila (prayer). When you say “atah chonen l’adam daas — You bestow wisdom on man” (Shemoneh Esreh), why do you say atah chonen (You bestow)? You don’t start all the tefillos with an atah (You). You say Shema Koleinu (Hear our voice), Refaeinu (Heal us), Bareich Aleinu (Bless us). When it comes to daas (Knowledge), we say atah chonen.

People think, I have daas, my own daas. No, you don’t have any daas! It needs a hakdama (preface), and the hakdama is atah: You give daas. We don’t have any daas. Baruch Hashem every minute Hashem is giving you daas. The reason you’re not chalila in an insane asylum in a padded cell and raging and knocking your head against the wall is atah. You’re learning now that Hashem is the one who gives daas. He is the one who is making you sane... Hashem is giving you daas. It’s a gift He’s giving you right now. Therefore, you’re learning bitachon.

You say, “refaeinu Hashem v’neirafei — heal us, Hashem, and we will be healed.” Let a person realize how many hundreds of thousands of complicated situations take place in his body every day. Everyone is a miracle. You have in your brain very thin capillaries where the blood flows slowly, corpuscle by corpuscle. It’s so thin the blood corpuscles have to go in single file. Why doesn’t it happen that in the very thin tubes the blood gets stuck? If it gets stuck and clogged chas v’shalom in the brain — a stroke right away. But Hashem keeps the blood liquid, even those very fine capillaries, and it flows through. If a corpuscle will get stuck, the next one comes and nudges it, pushes it, and it clears it and you’re saved.

Then, “baruch atah Hashem — Blessed are you Hashem — rofei cholei amo Yisrael — Healer of His people Israel,” You Hashem are the one who keeps us well. You are healing us. Not merely when we’re not sick; You’re healing us constantly. So you are working on your bitachon. Of course when it’s necessary to take a refuah, we should take the medicine. But you have to know that Hashem is the one who heals us. Your mitzvah is to take the medicine. But work on that emunah that only Hashem is the rofei cholei amo Yisrael.
The reason you’re not in an insane asylum knocking your head against the wall is atah — Hashem
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים

וואס איין מיניט א טאג קען מאכען פון דיר

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

What's an Easy Way to Become Great?

If you think about Hashem one minute a day, you’re a great man, an exceptional person. Try it right now. Don’t postpone... All you do is daven three times a day, that’s all you’ll do. Think about Hashem for this minute. You’re sitting in front of Hashem. He’s the King of the world — "Meloh kol haaretz kevodo — the world is full of His glory," out it into space, and He’s looking straight at you this minute.

— Wine of Prayer (#555)
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “אז נדברו”