שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2341
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אקטאבער 07, 2013 12:16 pm
לאקאציע: אין טעלער.

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך ראפאט קראמפלי »

Kosher Travel האט געשריבן:
Haklal האט געשריבן:איך האב שוין די פלו אפאר טאג, גענומען די טעמיפלו עס מאכט אביסל בעסער אבער עס האט סייד עפעקטס.
מיין נעקסט שאט איז ווייטעמין סי אין אנדערע אימיון בוסטערס.
בד"ו מיר האט עס אויך אויסגעקוקט ווי עס איז געקומען פין א פארקילעכטס

טעמיפלו מאכט די סימפטענס אביסל גרינגער. עס קען עס נישט אוועקנעמען. ווי אויך וויטעמין סי און אנדער אמיון בוסטערס העלפט "פארן" באקומען די פלו. דאס מיינט, ראובן און שמעון קענען ביידע זיין אויסגעשטעלט צי די פלו וויירוס. די זעלבע חכם וואס האט די פלו האט זיי ביידע גיט אהנגעהיסט. אבער ראובן האט עס באקומען און שמעון נישט ווייל ראובן'ס אומיון סיסטעם האט זיך געשטארקט.

זאל השי"ת האלט זיין רעכטע האנט אויף אונז אלע. די קראנקע זאלן געזונט ווערען און די געזונטע זאלן בלייבן געזונט.

אויך העלפט עס פייטן די פלו איינמאל מ'האט עס שוין,
איך און מיין אשת איש האמיר ביידע געהאט די פלו אפאר וואכן צוריק, מ'האמיר געניצט כל מיני עמיון באסטערס וואס איז נמצא תחת השמש, מיין ווייב האט זיך ארויסגעדרייט דערפון אין ווייניגער פון צוויי טעג און איך בערך 4 טעג, רוב מענטשן האבן עס געהאט בערך א וואך אדער מער.
די ריכטיגע ווארט איז ראקאט קראמפלי, איך וויל פשוט מ'זאל נישט כאפן ווער איך בין ממילא רוף איך זיך ראפאט.
Haklal
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3978
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך מארטש 02, 2016 11:24 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Haklal »

Kosher Travel האט געשריבן:די בעסטע זאך איז פארשטייט זיך prevention.

געדענקט, די פלו, ווי אויך די common cold, קומט פון germs נישט פון קעלט.
... יעצט גייען אלע אנטי וועקסערס אהנהייבען...

אפשר קענט איר אביסל אלעבערעטן אויף וואס איר זאגט וועגן קאממען קאלדס..
איך ווייס איך האב א דרעפט אינדערהיים אין ווען עס איז קאלט ווער איך פארקילט
גאלדענע פעדער
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2400
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יאנואר 05, 2015 9:34 pm
לאקאציע: אין שפיץ פונעם קרעמל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך גאלדענע פעדער »

ראפאט קראמפלי האט געשריבן:איך און מיין אשת איש....

ח''ו. איר מיינט זעכער אייער אשת חבר.
אוועטאר
fiena nieas
שר חמשת אלפים
תגובות: 5498
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יאנואר 23, 2011 8:56 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך fiena nieas »

גאלדענע פעדער האט געשריבן:

'חיל'
אוועטאר
ראפאט קראמפלי
שר האלפיים

• ציטיר

גאלדענע פעדער האט געשריבן:

א איש בין איך זיכער, א חבר ווייס איך נישט..
די ריכטיגע ווארט איז ראקאט קראמפלי, איך וויל פשוט מ'זאל נישט כאפן ווער איך בין ממילא רוף איך זיך ראפאט.
מצפים לישועה
שר האלף
תגובות: 1692
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג אקטאבער 15, 2017 2:49 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מצפים לישועה »

Flu remedy: A safe alternative to dangerous medications
A 2013 study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that older adults receiving the flu vaccine were just as likely to seek medical attention for flu symptoms as those not receiving the vaccine. Research on pharmaceuticals marketed to cold and flu sufferers often show lack of effectiveness and high risk of side effects. Often, in the rush to get these drugs to market, safety can take a backseat.
But there is better news. The growing demand for natural dietary supplements to combat cold and flu symptoms has led to extensive research revealing the effectiveness of large doses of vitamin C in preventing and relieving such symptoms.
Editor’s note: The NaturalHealth365 Store offers the finest quality vitamin C powder on the market. To learn more about the proper way to take vitamin C – read about the “multi-C protocol” written by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
In a study led by Dr. H. Clay Gorton, D.C., and published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics in 1999, more than 800 students were divided into control and test groups. Investigators then tracked the number of reports of cold and flu symptoms within each group.
Those reporting systems in the control population were administered pain relievers and decongestants, while those suffering symptoms in the test group were treated with doses of 1,000 mg of vitamin C hourly for the first six hours and then three times daily thereafter. Those in the test group, not reporting symptoms, still received 1,000-mg doses of vitamin C – three times a day.
Reported flu and cold symptoms in the test group following treatment with vitamin C were a whopping 85 percent lower when compared to the control group. Researchers concluded that vitamin C – in megadoses – administered either before or after the start of cold or flu symptoms successfully relieved and prevented the symptoms in the test population compared with the control group.
מצפים לישועה
שר האלף

• ציטיר

How to EFFECTIVELY use Vitamin C to treat colds and flus

Vitamin C is a common household cold and flu fighter, and clinically I have seen Vitamin C be very effective for treating colds and flus. Yet the studies that have been done on Vitamin C usually show very modest to little effect from Vitamin C. Why?

Because the studies, and most people are using FAR too little vitamin C to be really effective. The pills that most people are getting are usually 500mg-1000mg and most studies I have seen are using under 2000mg a day as treatment protocols.

How to use vitamin C effectively

First you have to find your bowel tolerance. Bowel tolerance is the point at which vitamin C begins to give you loose stools. If you continued taking it and went past your bowel tolerance you would begin to have diarrhea.

The maximum effective dose for vitamin C by mouth is just short of bowel tolerance, this is the maximum amount your body is able to absorb.

Please note this changes, people find their bowel tolerance goes up, sometimes dramatically when they are sick as their body is using and thus capable of absorbing much more.

Bowel tolerance varies widely among people, being as low as 2000-3000mg for some and up to 15-18,000 mg for others. When sick this can increase pretty dramatically and I have seen people tolerate 30-40,000 grams before. Ideally you will have a sense of what your bowel tolerance is when you are healthy so you have a sense of how to dose when you get sick.

Let’s say that your bowel tolerance is 8000mg when you are healthy and now you’re sick with a cold or flu.

I recommend you begin with a loading dose of 3-4000mg, and then begin dosing 1000mg every 1-2 hours until you hit bowel tolerance. Let’s say that you hit 15,000mg and begin to notice more flatulence (gas) and some looser stool. You are near your bowel tolerance and you would back off your dosing slightly. Let’s say you’ve been taking 1000mg every hour, once you are near your bowel tolerance you would back off to 1000mg every 2 hours, adjusting up or down as needed to stay just below bowel tolerance.

Continue taking vitamin C until you are over your cold and flu and ideally for 1-2 days after you are feeling better to prevent a relapse.

Which form to use

Since we are using vitamin C as a nutrient-drug in this case, I recommend using a non-food based form of vitamin C to achieve effective dosing.

There’s no need to buy an expensive specialized form of vitamin C for this use, but I would watch cheap vitamin C tablets as they are often full of fillers, binders, coatings, artificial colors and flavorings which at best aren’t helpful. It’s fine to get ascorbic acid with mixed bioflavinoids.

If you get tablets and not powder, I would recommend getting either 500mg or generally 1000mg tablets.

If using chewables, rinse out your mouth afterwards as vitamin C can be tough on your teeth.

Why wouldn’t you take Vitamin C?

Are they any instances when vitamin C would be a bad choice? Mostly if you have a sickness with diarrhea it can be hard to find your bowel tolerance. However if you know your normal bowel tolerance you can still use vitamin C helpfully.

Rumors continue to circulate on the Internet, sometimes from medical sources that should know better, that vitamin C can cause kidney stones. Studies have shown that this is false. And while there are a number of theoretical concerns (vitamin C COULD cause this issue or that issue) there is no evidence that vitamin C causes any of those problems.

Bottom line

High dose vitamin C is one way to help treat colds and flus, one that I have seen be very effective clinically when people take high enough doses consistently. Vitamin C is also cheap and well-tolerated. Next time your sick, consider giving it a try.

Comments? Questions? Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AspireNaturalHealth
מצפים לישועה
שר האלף

• ציטיר

Exposing the truth about liposomal nutrients
April 11, 2014 by Dr. Thomas Levy
While still very new in its use in clinical medicine, liposome science began in the mid-1960s, and the following 40 years saw research into this area grow significantly. Much of the research has focused on modifying liposomes in various ways in order than they might selectively end up where a cancer is located, and their chemotherapy contents can then be selectively released in the hopes of killing the cancer while sparing the rest of the body from the toxicity of the chemotherapy.

To date, liposomes are still not being used very much in this attempt to refine cancer chemotherapy and lessen its associated toxicity.

What has become much more available over the last decade or so has been unmodified liposomes that deliver to all cells their encapsulated nutrients such as vitamin C, glutathione, B-vitamins, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin D, and other commonly supplemented vitamins or nutrients. While many people are now realizing supplemental benefits they never saw before because of the availability of orally administered liposome products, very many people are also depriving themselves of these benefits due to a lack of understanding of the science or the quality of the products they are taking.

My personal connection with liposomes
LivOn Laboratories, Inc. has been the groundbreaker in making liposome-encapsulated nutrients available to the public. I became a consultant to this company about 10 years ago, almost a year after they provided me with some product to try out. I "indulged" them by receiving the product, tossed it into the closet, and didn't think much more about it, until I got sick a few months later.

At that time, I had absolutely no idea what a liposome was, and I had no intention of taking the time to learn.

Then the flu hit me, as hard as I had ever been hit. I had recently closed my clinic, and I no longer had the availability of the intravenous vitamin C upon which I had relied for so long.

So, I took vitamin C powder until the diarrhea was continuous. And then I remembered the liposome product. The only thing that stuck in my mind was that I was told it did not have the bowel/diarrhea effect of high doses of regular vitamin C.

So, I figured that was going to be the only way to get more vitamin C "on board," which I knew was what I needed. I took about five or six grams of the liposome product all at once in juice.

Within 45 minutes to an hour, I was having a difficult time remembering how sick I had felt, as I was starting to feel so good. I took more packets, and I overcame a bad cold/flu more rapidly than I ever had before, even with multiple infusions of 50 to 100 grams of intravenous vitamin C over several days.

I then took the most scientific approach that could be taken: I ignored it. It was only after 8 to 12 months that the same scenario, more or less, repeated itself, once again with me, and a few times with family/friends. I then decided it was time to figure out what liposomes were all about. Better late than never – right?

Which is better liposomal or IV vitamin C?
Circulating widely on the Internet these days is the concept that a small dose of liposome-encapsulated vitamin C is more effective than a larger dose of vitamin C given intravenously. This concept has come from the personal clinical observations that I have just presented.

My clinical opinion is that one gram of properly-produced and orally-ingested liposome-encapsulated vitamin C is as or more effective than 5 to 10 grams of vitamin C given intravenously, for an acute viral syndrome. When someone is ill, my advice is still to use as many forms of vitamin C as available, and dosed as highly as is feasible. I discussed this "Multi-C Protocol" in another article.

Is "homemade" liposome-encapsulated vitamin C good?
If the reader thinks I will say anything to help LivOn and hurt the competition, then there is not much point in reading further. If someone wants to be cynical about my intentions, that's their right, however misguided they might be.

All I can say is that the simple ultrasonic treatment of lecithin and vitamin C does not make liposomes. I have reviewed the sophisticated testing of two different such preparations. Both of them: zero liposomes.

However, the ultrasonic treatment does results in a legitimate emulsion, which is absorbed much better than just regular vitamin C. However, that is just absorption into the blood, not enhanced uptake inside the cells, as with liposomes.

So, such a preparation can certainly help the sick patient, and probably more effectively than just regular vitamin C can help.

It is important to realize, however, that the critically ill patient who continues to worsen while taking a homemade preparation has not yet had the benefit of liposome enhanced vitamin C uptake into cells, only the self-imposed illusion/delusion of that benefit. The enhanced intracellular uptake of the vitamin C, a critical unique aspect of a good liposome supplement, never occurs with the homemade preparation.

Some other companies make real liposome preparations, some do not. I am only in a position to say that LivOn does. The clinical effects that I have witnessed over years now continue to amaze me. But, buyer beware.

Of note, a liposome preparation also does not come in a dry capsule, however, convenient this may be to take versus a thick, oily preparation.

Liposomal vitamin C ‘supercharges’ the immune system
Repeated attempts have been made to compare the impact of liposome-encapsulated nutrients, like vitamin C, with their un-encapsulated counterparts in the blood levels achieved after taking a given dose. For the properly encapsulated liposome preparation, such a comparison is completely irrelevant to what is happening inside the body.

Liposomes predominately get taken up by the lymphatic system in the gut, not the portal circulation. There is no significant "one-pass" liver metabolism that takes place with a quality liposome preparation.

On the other hand, the liposomes, especially in the case of those containing vitamin C, rapidly load up the immune cells in the lymphatics of the gut, achieving high intracellular levels of this nutrient.

Colloquially speaking, one could say this "supercharges" the immune system cells.

The amount of liposome-encapsulated vitamin C that eventually reaches the bloodstream via the thoracic duct is already lessened in amount by this immune cell loading, and what finally reaches the blood quickly gets taken up inside other cells throughout the body. Relative to un-encapsulated, regular vitamin C in the blood, little encapsulated vitamin C gets excreted via the urine.

So, a blood level of one versus the other really gives little meaningful information in comparing potential clinical impact, or in comparing how much vitamin C is actually reaching where it needs to go. When a liposome vitamin C "blood level" declines, it means it's leaving the blood and entering cells, not being excreted by the body.

Is intravenous delivery still the "gold standard"?
For a long time now, intravenous 'anything' has been considered the "gold standard" and the optimal way to give any medicine/nutrient/mineral/vitamin to the body. This is now no longer always the case.

Liposomes that are produced in a high concentration of a tiny enough size (not an inexpensive and easy process, unfortunately), with high quality ingredients (highly refined and costly phosphatidylcholine versus just lecithin) will continue to revolutionize medicine in the years to come. However, it is best to regard quality liposome products as an additional component to your healing protocol. It needn't replace anything, but it can augment everything.

References:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=12845247
אוועטאר
Kosher Travel
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4219
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך מארטש 30, 2016 7:40 pm
לאקאציע: Yehupesville
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Kosher Travel »

Do vitamins C and D prevent the flu? | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/health/2014/04/10/do-vitamins-c-and-d-prevent-flu.html

Taking more than 2,000 mg a day of vitamin C can result in kidney stones, nausea or diarrhea. ... Vitamin D is thought to play an important role in immune function, but clinical trials have shown that it is virtually powerless in the fight against cold and flu in adults with healthy levels.
=====================================
Vitamin C has been studied for many years as a possible treatment for colds, or as a way to help prevent colds. But findings have been inconsistent. Overall, experts have found little to no benefit from vitamin C for preventing or treating the common cold.Jan 20, 2017
Vitamin C for Colds: Benefits, Side Effects, Uses - WebMD
https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/vitamin-c-for-common-cold
============
At the very first sign of cold symptoms, many people reach for Vitamin C, whether in supplements, juices, cough drops, tea, or other forms.

Vitamin C was first touted for the common cold in the 1970s. But despite its widespread use, experts say there's very little proof that vitamin C actually has any effect on the common cold.

What Is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an important vitamin and antioxidant that the body uses to keep you strong and healthy. Vitamin C is used in the maintenance of bones, muscle, and blood vessels. Vitamin C also assists in the formation of collagen and helps the body absorb iron.

Vitamin C is found naturally in vegetables and fruits, especially oranges and other citrus fruits. This key vitamin is also available as a natural dietary supplement in the form of vitamin C pills and vitamin C chewable tablets.

Can Vitamin C Prevent or Treat Cold Symptoms?
Vitamin C has been studied for many years as a possible treatment for colds, or as a way to help prevent colds. But findings have been inconsistent. Overall, experts have found little to no benefit from vitamin C for preventing or treating the common cold.

In a July 2007 study, researchers wanted to discover whether taking 200 milligrams or more of vitamin C daily could reduce the frequency, duration, or severity of a cold. After reviewing 60 years of clinical research, they found that when taken after a cold starts, vitamin C supplements do not make a cold shorter or less severe. When taken daily, vitamin C very slightly shortened cold duration -- by 8% in adults and by 14% in children.

So what does all this mean?

According to this research, the average adult who suffers with a cold for 12 days a year would still suffer for about 11 days a year if that person took a high dose of vitamin C every day during that year.

For the average child who suffers about 28 days of cold illness a year, taking daily high-dose vitamin C would still likely mean about 24 days of cold illness.

When vitamin C was tested for treatment of colds in 7 separate studies, it was found to be no more effective than placebo at shortening the duration of cold symptoms.
מנין, כשר עסען, כשר האטעלס Worldwide Jewish and Kosher Directory
http://www.KosherTravelInfo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
העלפט מיין חבר פון זיך אונטערברעכן!
פאראויס
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4354
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אקטאבער 01, 2015 8:56 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאראויס »

Haklal האט געשריבן:
Kosher Travel האט געשריבן:די בעסטע זאך איז פארשטייט זיך prevention.

געדענקט, די פלו, ווי אויך די common cold, קומט פון germs נישט פון קעלט.
... יעצט גייען אלע אנטי וועקסערס אהנהייבען...

אפשר קענט איר אביסל אלעבערעטן אויף וואס איר זאגט וועגן קאממען קאלדס..
איך ווייס איך האב א דרעפט אינדערהיים אין ווען עס איז קאלט ווער איך פארקילט

גם אני מצטרף. ס'וואלט געווען זייער אינטערסאנט וויאזוי איר האט שלו' געמאכט מיט אזא געדאנק. (דו ביזט דער אינגערמאן וואס כ'זעה דארט וואקן אויף די שניי מיטן אפענעם רעקל?)

לכאורה זעהט מען דאך קלאר אז נאך נישט נוצן א קאוט, אדער (אפשר -בעיקר-) ווען די עירקאנדישן בלאזט אויף דיר וכדומה, איז = א קאלד. איך אליין האב עס געזען ביי מיר -לכאורה- מער ווי איין מאל.

כ'מיין אז יעדער דא האט געהאט אזא עקספיריענס. ס'איז א צופאל? כ'זוך מער הסבר.
Know your profits per ASIN, your inventory forecasting, ppc, and more, for just $19.99 a month. Try it for two months FREE with this link:
https://sellerboard.com/?partner=00529
אוועטאר
Kosher Travel
שר ארבעת האלפים
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

ניין. קיין צופאל. וואס עס געשעהט איז אז ווען מען גייט אין די קעלט, ווערט די immune סיסטעם שוואך, ממילא איז מען מער אויסגעשטעלט צו כאפן א cold. אבער פון קעלט אליינס, אויב קיינער היסט נישט, וכו', קען מען קיין קאלד נישט כאפן. מען קען ווערן hyperthermia. אבער נישט קיין cold.
סיי די common cold און סיי די flu איז א virus וואס אויב מען כאפט דאס נישט ווערט מען נישט קראנק.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haklal
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3978
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך מארטש 02, 2016 11:24 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Haklal »

Kosher Travel האט געשריבן:ניין. קיין צופאל. וואס עס געשעהט איז אז ווען מען גייט אין די קעלט, ווערט די immune סיסטעם שוואך, ממילא איז מען מער אויסגעשטעלט צו כאפן א cold. אבער פון קעלט אליינס, אויב קיינער היסט נישט, וכו', קען מען קיין קאלד נישט כאפן. מען קען ווערן hyperthermia. אבער נישט קיין cold.
סיי די common cold און סיי די flu איז א virus וואס אויב מען כאפט דאס נישט ווערט מען נישט קראנק.

פארוואס הייב איך אהן צי סניזען ווען עס בלוזט א שטיקל דרעפט אין איך ווער פארקילט
פאראויס
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאראויס »

Oh ok, so it's at least related. Indirectly related that, no-coat = cold.
Ok, nice to hear this. Interesting
Know your profits per ASIN, your inventory forecasting, ppc, and more, for just $19.99 a month. Try it for two months FREE with this link:
אוועטאר
Kosher Travel
שר ארבעת האלפים
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

פאראויס האט געשריבן:Oh ok, so it's at least related. Indirectly related that, no-coat = cold.
Ok, nice to hear this. Interesting

Related... Yes. But not as closely as you make it.

No, it't not like you claim "no-coat=cold".

Let me explain.

No crossing the street, no car running you over.
Does that man, crossing the street=car accident?
No. Not at all.

Lot's of people go without a coat and get no cold.
But if you go to a Shul where they change the towels once a week, and everyone just sneezes over everyone, perhaps, if your immune system would be strong, you had at slight chance to beat all these nasty viruses.

But because you went without a coat, your system got overtaxed. But again, no coat and still not exposed to the germs, you will not get it.

Most of the time it is a coincidence.
Because in the winter people spend much more time inside with closed windows.

So the single best thing you can do NOT to get the flu is wash your hands with soap and hot water every time you get home. Don't use the towels in Shul and stay away from these people who just sneeze and cough all over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
פאראויס
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאראויס »

;l;p-
Kosher Travel

Interesting, and you wrote it up. Nicely.

Now we need also Kosher towels
אוועטאר
ראפאט קראמפלי
שר האלפיים

• ציטיר

fiena nieas האט געשריבן:
ראפאט קראמפלי האט געשריבן:איך בין עס דורכגעגאנגען אפאר וואכן צוריק, איך בין ממש אראפ פון די לבנה,
נעם אימיון באסטערס (למשל ווייטעמין C אד"ג) און האפנטלעך העט עס פארשנעלערן דיין רפואה.

און איך גיי אראפ פון זינען

מ'גייט נאך אלץ?
אוועטאר
fiena nieas
שר חמשת אלפים
תגובות: 5498
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יאנואר 23, 2011 8:56 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך fiena nieas »

ראפאט קראמפלי האט געשריבן:
fiena nieas האט געשריבן:
ראפאט קראמפלי האט געשריבן:איך בין עס דורכגעגאנגען אפאר וואכן צוריק, איך בין ממש אראפ פון די לבנה,
נעם אימיון באסטערס (למשל ווייטעמין C אד"ג) און האפנטלעך העט עס פארשנעלערן דיין רפואה.

און איך גיי אראפ פון זינען

מ'גייט נאך אלץ?

יעפ...אביסל בעסער
אוועטאר
Kosher Travel
שר ארבעת האלפים
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

פאראויס האט געשריבן:;l;p-
Kosher Travel

Interesting, and you wrote it up. Nicely.

Now we need also Kosher towels

?Great idea. Working on it. Looking for a capital partner. Are you in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
עפל קאמפאוט
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 747
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג מארטש 17, 2009 12:24 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך עפל קאמפאוט »

ביז ווען גייט נאך אן די פלו סיזען? אויב איך האב דאס נישט געכאפט ביז יעצט מיינט דאס אז איך קען שוין זיין רואיג אז דאס יאר וועל איך עס שוין נישט באקומען?
splinter
שר חמישים ומאתים
תגובות: 412
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג אפריל 21, 2009 4:45 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך splinter »

עפל קאמפאוט האט געשריבן:ביז ווען גייט נאך אן די פלו סיזען? אויב איך האב דאס נישט געכאפט ביז יעצט מיינט דאס אז איך קען שוין זיין רואיג אז דאס יאר וועל איך עס שוין נישט באקומען?

פון דער איד דעלי:

פלו סעזאן רוקט
זיך צו ענדע
וואשינגטאן – די פעדעראלע געזונטהייט באאמטע זאגן, אז די צאל פלו אנגעשטעקטע איז געפאלן אין די לעצטע צוויי וואכן, און ס'איז א צייכן אז דער יעצטיגער היסטאריש-שווערער פלו סעזאן קומט שוין צו אן ענדע. אין לויף פון דער לעצטער וואך זענען געווען פרישע דרייצן קינדער פאטאליטעטן פון דער פלו, ברענגענדיג די סך הכל צו 97 קינדער פאטאליטעטן היי יאר, וואס איז א זעלטן-הויכער ציפער, אבער פארט איז געפאלן די אלגעמיינע פראצענט פון וויפיל פלו אנגעשטעקטע מענטשן עס שטארבן, צו בלויז 9.5 פראצענט. שפיטעלער איבער'ן לאנד האבן אויך געזאגט אז זיי זעען שוין א קלענערע צאל מענטשן וועלכע ווערן שפיטאליזירט פאר עמורדזשענסי באהאנדלונג אלס רעזולטאט פון די פלו.
איסר האטלקי
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2952
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג יולי 15, 2016 12:37 am
לאקאציע: אין בעסמענט

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך איסר האטלקי »

תן חיוך האט געשריבן:
א. טראכטער האט געשריבן:
חלה האט געשריבן:נעם temi flu עס איז בדוק ומנוסה

Don't do it

איך האב געהאט דעם פלו אפאר יאר צוריק, גענומען טעמי פלו, אבער גארנישט געהאלפן, נאר געווארן ערגער.

דעם פרייטאג בין איך אויפגעשטאנען שפינדיג פיבער און געהיסט. איך בין געלאפן צום דאקטאר, ער האט מיר פארשריבן פלו A, תיכף גענומען טעמי פלו, שבת צופרי בין איך אויפגעשטאנען א נייער מענטש געזונט און פריש.

הכלל, טעמי פלו ארבעט אויב מען כאפט עס גענוג פרי, מען דארף עס אנהויבן צו נעמען אין די ערשטע 24 שעה.
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “געזונטהייט”