אוועטאר
מיללער
שר עשרים אלף
תגובות: 27049
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג יוני 14, 2007 9:48 am

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך מיללער »

אין בעפארברייטונג צום היסטארישען געשעעניש ווען קרית יואל גרייט זיך בעזהשי"ת אויסצוברייטערן אירע גרעניצן צו באלד דאפלט פון איר יעצטיגע גרויסקייט, האט 'די פאטא ניוז' איבערגעדרוקט אן היסטארישע בריוו וואס דער דעמאלסדיגער מאנרא טאון סופערווייזער האט געשריבן בשנת תשל"ז ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש בפקודת קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל.

http://thephoto-news.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... -beginning

אין כל חדש תחת השמש, די טענות היינט זענען פון זעלבן נאטור, און די רעטאריק לויפט אינעם זעלבן שניט, זאל השי"ת העלפן כאשר שמענו כן עוד נחזה, און די רעזולטאטן זאלן אויך לויפן אין יענע דירעקציע ווי תשל"ז
אוועטאר
אליקים געציל
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 798
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אקטאבער 24, 2013 11:42 am
לאקאציע: אין i-בערשטענס וועלטל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך אליקים געציל »

מיללער האט געשריבן:אין בעפארברייטונג צום היסטארישען געשעעניש ווען קרית יואל גרייט זיך בעזהשי"ת אויסצוברייטערן אירע גרעניצן צו באלד דאפלט פון איר יעצטיגע גרויסקייט, האט 'די פאטא ניוז' איבערגעדרוקט אן היסטארישע בריוו וואס דער דעמאלסדיגער מאנרא טאון סופערווייזער האט געשריבן בשנת תשל"ז ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש בפקודת קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל.

http://thephoto-news.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... -beginning

אין כל חדש תחת השמש, די טענות היינט זענען פון זעלבן נאטור, און די רעטאריק לויפט אינעם זעלבן שניט, זאל השי"ת העלפן כאשר שמענו כן עוד נחזה, און די רעזולטאטן זאלן אויך לויפן אין יענע דירעקציע ווי תשל"ז

איך קען דארט נישט אריין.

קען איינער לייגן אויף קאפי ביטע?
ידידכם
אליקים געציל
[email protected]

"געצי! ברענג נישט אן די צייט. גיי לערנען!"
נא_שכל
שר שמונת אלפים
תגובות: 8004
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יולי 14, 2008 10:44 pm
לאקאציע: עולם התורה

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך נא_שכל »

היסטארישע בריוו וואס דער דעמאלסדיגער מאנרא טאון סופערווייזער האט געשריבן בשנת תשל"ז ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש בפקודת קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל

Decision on sufficiency of petition

There has been presented to the undersigned a petition framed under the provisions of the Village Law of this State to form a new village within the bounds of the Town of Monroe. The name of the village is proposed to be Kiryas Joel, which roughly translated means the “Community of Joel.”

The petition was presented to me on November 8, 1976. Notice of the required public hearing on that petition was published in the Monroe Gazette on November 11th and November 18th, 1976.

The public hearing on the petition was held on December 2, 1976 in the basement of Garden Apartment #5 on Quickway Road in Section I of the Monwood Subdivision, the principal area of the village to be.

Before relating to the technical niceties of the petition and the objections thereto, the reasons for this new birth should somehow be set down so that present and future residents of this 177-year-old Town may know why there is now a third village in their midst.

This decision seems to be a most appropriate place to do so.

‘Desire and need ... for municipal services’

The traditional elements that underlie the self incorporation of a new municipality are principally the desire and need of residents of a more densely populated area for municipal services which in the past were usually not available at the hands of a Town or County.

The desired services were usually water supply, police protection, fire protection and sewer systems. The laws of this State have changed considerably in the last 50 years and all these services are now available through the Town, and in many cases are being supplied by both Town and Counties throughout the State.

Thus, the need for self-incorporation into villages has, for the most part, disappeared.

A cursory review of State records indicates that there have been only nine villages formed in the entire State since the end of World War II. The area to be included in this new village is now served by a town water and sewer district (privately maintained but subject to Town takeover).

It will shortly be incorporated into the operation of Orange County Sewer District #1.

It finds police protection from the nearby barracks of the New York State Police.

It has fire protection from the Mombasha Fire Company, the same Company that serves the Village of Monroe.

Its roads are more than adequately maintained by the Town of Monroe Highway Department and the area is subject to every Town wide protective ordinance or local law that this Town has enacted.

‘Why’
Why then is there a need to incorporate?

The answer to this question lies in the makeup of the individuals who will reside within this new village, should I approve this petition.

These residents are and will be all of the Satmar Hasidic persuasion. They dress, worship and live differently from the average Monroe citizen.

In and of itself these facts are of no moment. Perhaps the Satmar Hasidic manner of dress, means of worship and way of life are more noble than mine or the rest of Monroe’s citizenry.

Perhaps not.
That is not in issue.

However, the Satmar believe in large, close knit family units and sociological groups and are accustomed to a highly dense urban form of living, having for the most part been residents of Brooklyn in the City of New York since the end of World War II.

Furthermore, the sociological way of life for the Satmar Hasidic is one of distained isolation from the rest of the community. These factors are at the root of their need to incorporate.

‘The cry went up’
When the Satmar leadership chose Monroe as a future place of residence for some of their community, they purchased an already approved but unbuilt upon subdivision that lay within a rural, residential, low-density zoning district set aside for single family homes on 25,000 sq. ft. lots (R-150 district). This district also permitted 80 multiple units of garden apartments. This subdivision was and is still called “Monwood.” In constructing the dwellings in Monwood, the Town Board and the Town Building Department felt strongly that many of the dwellings were converted into two and some three family units and that dwellings under construction were being constructed for two and three units each.

We felt these conversions and new construction to be surreptitious and illegal and commenced legal proceedings to compel a reconversion and halt future residential construction until zoning conformance was had. It was a bitter contest opposed at every conceivable step by the Satmars. The legal contest virtually consummed this Town for five months and the cry went up from the other residents of this Town, particularly those of the Northeast area where the Monwood subdivision lies, to enforce our Zoning and Building Codes.

‘If I have to obey the Zoning Law ....’

The most salient observation was, “If I have to obey the Zoning Law, so do the Satmars”.

The Town Board never really understood the reason for the arduous opposition thrown up by the Satmar community to its code enforcement position but felt it lay buried deep in an economic reality that the business leaders could not market the dwellings to their membership unless the cost of maintaining them could be shared by two or three tenants (and their families), whether or not they were related in family groups or were no more than income tenants.

Perhaps zoning enforcement might have meant financial ruin for the Monwood business leaders.

We felt that those who actually bought or contracted to buy the dwellings had no idea of the Town’s zoning restrictions and were unsuspecting objects of the enforcement action.

We also felt that the Town’s enforcement position was a rallying point for the Satmar’s ingrained feeling of persecution against the Jewish faith. The more the Town sought to enforce, the more it was accused of persecuting the Hasidic Jews.

‘This fictitious ‘‘persecution’’ syndrome’

Of course, nothing could be further from the truth. The Satmars were and are welcomed in Monroe as any new group would be. Their customs were respected and accommodated. They received approval to build a large Synagogue on Forest Road, as well as a private educational complex and religious bath facility. A temporary bath was allowed as were the use of the basements in the garden apartments for schooling pending completion of the permanent facilities.

Indeed, there was no problem at all relative to the Satmars in Monroe until the zoning issue. Perhaps this fictitious “persecution” syndrome clouded the real issue more than anything else. It was an erroneous and distinctly unfair invective to toss at the Town’s zoning enforcement program.

At any rate the Town’s zoning position is well documented in the several law suits that arose in this controversy. (i.e., In the

Matter of the Application of Andrew W. Barone; Buchinger v. Moore; Schwartz v. DeAngelis; United Talmudic Association v. Town of Monroe; Monfield Homes, Inc. v. Moore; Hirsch v. Moore) and the several applications decided by the Zoning Board of Appeals.

At the height of the dispute the Satmars presented to me a petition to form a new village of very large dimensions which included many properties and people not of the Satmar belief. The Town Board felt that that attempt at self incorporation was a use of the Village Law to escape the accusing finger of the Town which would at the same time allow the Satmars to enact their own zoning laws designed to suit their economic and sociological needs.

The Town realized the strength of the Satmar move in that the Board was, by law, foreclosed from passing upon the public good - or lack of it - in forming such a village, yet (by a split vote) the Board decided to attack the very law that enabled the formation of a village without a decision by the Town from whence it would be carved upon the public good of such a creation.

At the same time a petition was presented to the Town Board and the Village of Monroe Board of Trustees by the Northeast property owners to annex land around the core of the Monwood subdivision into the Village of Monroe and to do so before action was taken on the new village application, thereby precluding the formation of the new village (a new village cannot be formed within the bounds of another).

This led to an attack on that proceeding in United States District Court by means of a “civil rights” suit (Schwartz, et al. v. DeAngelis), and that in turn led to compromise negotiations between the Satmar leadership and the residents of the northeast section of Town.

‘Compromise is ... distasteful’

After strenuous negotiations virtually all the Northeast property owners and the Satmar group agreed to the formation of a new village on a much smaller scale than originally proposed and one that would not include any one who did not want to be within its bounds. It was limited to 320+ acres owned by the Satmar community. The Town Board acquiesced in that agreement and the present petition is an outgrowth of that compromise.

To me, and I believe to the Town Board, the compromise is almost as distasteful as the dispute it settled. The Satmar Hasidim has taken advantage of an obviously archaic State statute to slip away from the Town’s enforcement program without the Town having the slightest possibility of commenting on the inappropriate reasons for formation of the new village. Were the village proposed prior to the accusations or after they were adjudicated, it would be a different matter, but to utilize the self incorporation procedure during the pendency of a vigorously litigated issue in which the Town has accused the Satmar community of serious and flagrant violations of its Zoning Law, is almost sinister and surely an abuse of the right of self incorporation.

I do not believe that the authors of the 106 year old Village Law ever dreamed it would be used for this purpose.

‘The law I am given to work with’

Be that as it may, I am left with the hollow provisions of the Village Law which allow me only to review the procedural niceties of the petition itself. Those niceties are politely set forth in Section 2-206 of the Village Law.

At the public hearing objections were raised as to the validity of the corporate signatures. The essence of the objection is that there is no certificate of authenticity evidencing the signators authority to sign and affix the corporate seal.

It is true, there is none.
It is also true that for the corporation “Monfield Homes, Inc., the owner of the bulk of the land within the territory, the signature itself is virtually illegible and it is not identified by a typewritten or printed name under the signature itself.

This is strange in that all the individual signators are so identified. Yet it is noted that the corporate seal for each corporation is affixed.

That in and of itself is a presumption that the signator had authority of the Board of Directors to sign and affix the seal (Section 107 Business Corporation Law).

Furthermore, the legislature did not require a certificate of authenticity when specifically setting down how the petition was to be executed (Section 2-202 Village Law). Any such certificate would be surplussage and would evidence proof more than is called for. There was no proof put forth at the hearing to rebut the presumption of Section 107 Business Corporation Law and the dictates of the statute were carried out.

I reject this objection.
The balance of the objections put forth at the hearing and outlined in the written objections of Lillian Roberts submitted at that hearing go to the questionable public interest of that proposal.

While the boundaries of the new village may be distorted and the property rights of the objectant somewhat endangered, I am foreclosed from entertaining or ruling on such objections. As much as I would like to deal with the public interest question of this proposal and how I feel that it will endanger an otherwise rural residential neighborhood of Monroe, by law, I cannot.

I therefore must reject these objections also.

Accordingly, I will approve the petition as I must within the limits of the law I am given to work with. With this approval I hope that a new era of well being will spring up between the Satmar community and the rest of Monroe and that the Satmar will realize that in order to survive at all in Monroe or elsewhere they must begin to adopt to some of the ways of life of the people in whose midst they have chosen to reside.

For the Satmars to believe that they are above or separate from the rules and regulations that Monroe has chosen to live by or try to impose their mores upon the community of Monroe, or to hide behind the self-imposed shade of secrecy or cry out religious persecution when there is none, will only lead to more confrontations as bitter as the one this decision purports to resolve.

I hope that will not be the case.

William C. Rogers
Supervisor, Town Of Monroe

December 10, 1976
- See more at: http://thephoto-news.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... OEfuh.dpuf

א שיין בילד פון קרית יואל
אטעטשמענטס
AR-150609968.jpg
וויאזוי צו אויפהייבן דיינע קינדער און נאנטע

"ושכל יצא משכל ..." (ר' ברכיה בן נטרונאי, בהקדמת ספרו 'משלי שועלים').
אוועטאר
בעל דעת
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 997
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג אוגוסט 24, 2010 11:48 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעל דעת »

נא_שכל האט געשריבן: ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש בפקודת קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל

לתיקון הלשון: ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש "בהסכמת" קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל

ווי איך האב געהערט מפ"ק הרה"צ מקארלסבורג שליט"א דעמאלטס'דיגע דומ"ץ פין קהל יטב לב דסאטאמאר בארא פארק, אז רבינו הקדוש האט נישט געהאט קיין חשק צי גאנצען וויליזש, נאר וויבאלד מען האט געהאט א סאך צרות מיט דע שכינים האבען אים דיינים דקהלתינו שטארק פארבעטען ער זאל מסכים זיין צום ווילעזש, ווי ער האט למעשה טאקע געגעבען זיין הסכמה צום סוף
בכל פגע הריני מורגל להחזיק האמונה, כי לא נעשה דבר ביד המקרה רק על פי השגחתו יתברך, והריני מתאמץ בתפילה להעביר את רוע הגזירה, ולפיכך הריני מתייחס בקרירות להשתדלות (חזון איש אגרות ח"ב קלב)
אוועטאר
מיללער
שר עשרים אלף
תגובות: 27049
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג יוני 14, 2007 9:48 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מיללער »

בעל דעת האט געשריבן:
נא_שכל האט געשריבן: ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש בפקודת קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל

לתיקון הלשון: ווען קרית יואל איז געווארן א ווילעדזש "בהסכמת" קדשו פון רביה"ק מהריט"ב מ'סאטמאר זצוק"ל

ווי איך האב געהערט מפ"ק הרה"צ מקארלסבורג שליט"א דעמאלטס'דיגע דומ"ץ פין קהל יטב לב דסאטאמאר בארא פארק, אז רבינו הקדוש האט נישט געהאט קיין חשק צי גאנצען וויליזש, נאר וויבאלד מען האט געהאט א סאך צרות מיט דע שכינים האבען אים דיינים דקהלתינו שטארק פארבעטען ער זאל מסכים זיין צום ווילעזש, ווי ער האט למעשה טאקע געגעבען זיין הסכמה צום סוף

מיר האט מען אלס געזאגט אז דעם רבין האט מען נישט געקענט 'פארבעטן', ער האט נאר מסכים געווען צו וואס ער האט געהאלטן דערביי.

אבער אין מציאות איז עס נישט קיין נפק"מ ווען מזעהט די סיעתא דשמיא וואס האט באגלייט קרית יואל זינט עס איז געווארן א ווילעדזש, ומן השמים הסכימו
לא לנו
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2008
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג מארטש 10, 2015 12:16 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך לא לנו »

בעל דעת האט געשריבן:

האמיר דא א מחלוקת צווישן דעם עמק התשובה מיט'ן רצון צדיק.
אוועטאר
מי יודע
שר שמונת אלפים
תגובות: 8740
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אוגוסט 31, 2009 4:35 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מי יודע »

לא לנו האט געשריבן:
בעל דעת האט געשריבן:

האמיר דא א מחלוקת צווישן דעם עמק התשובה מיט'ן רצון צדיק.

בכלל נישט קיין מחלוקה, ס'ווענדט זיך וועלכע יאר ס'איז דערציילט געווארן, ודו"ק ודי וק"ל
אידעלע זיי פרייליך, שטארק דיך שטארק דיך אצינד, ווייל דו ביסט דאך א בן מלך, דעם באשעפער'ס קינד.
אוועטאר
kyshtiper
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4295
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אפריל 11, 2013 4:31 pm
לאקאציע: קרית יואל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך kyshtiper »

99 פארעסט (פארעסט קארנער עיקערס) אמאל & היינט
אטעטשמענטס
אמאל
אמאל
היינט
היינט
דו בעט און בעט ווייל דער טאטע הערט דיך אויס
(מיכאל שניטצלער - א נקודה'לע)
אוועטאר
kyshtiper
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4295
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אפריל 11, 2013 4:31 pm
לאקאציע: קרית יואל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך kyshtiper »

לעמבערג אמאל & היינט
אטעטשמענטס
אמאל
אמאל
היינט
היינט
דו בעט און בעט ווייל דער טאטע הערט דיך אויס
(מיכאל שניטצלער - א נקודה'לע)
כתב ולשון
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 533
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך אפריל 01, 2015 10:01 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך כתב ולשון »

kyshtiper האט געשריבן:לעמבערג אמאל & היינט

דאס הייסט אמאל?

ברענג א בילד ווי ס'איז נאך געווען א וואלד, און אויבן אויפן בארג די הויז פון ר' עוזר גליק
אוועטאר
פרוזדור
שר מאה
תגובות: 220
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מוצ"ש דעצעמבער 06, 2014 9:25 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פרוזדור »

יא רבי ישעי יעקבס דרשות האט מיך צושרויפט פאר אייביג.. סליגט מיר נאך היינט אין די ביינער אגב וואס איז דעמאלטס געווען מאדנע איז היינט אנגענומען אין די וועלט צו רעדן מיט קינדער פון די ענינים (חוץ דאס שרייען א שלאנג) ווער געדענקט ר יענקל פריינדס מעשיות ביי פרישטאג אין שאפינג סענטער. ווער געדענקט רבי איתמר טובי דער מנהל האט געשריגן רבי חיים בעריש בארואיגט אייך. ר משה אליעזר ניימאנס ריט די ווייפער געדענק איך גאנץ גוט אויך די צושניטענע טיילס פאר א קאנטשיק אדער די ברוינע סייד ראבער. כהאף אז סאיז א פארגאנגענהייט.
להודיע
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3084
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג מאי 27, 2014 11:09 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך להודיע »

ציון הק'
אטעטשמענטס
ציון.jpg
אוועטאר
צו געזונט
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7079
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מוצ"ש נאוועמבער 21, 2009 6:24 pm
לאקאציע: חשש גילוי

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צו געזונט »

פרוזדור האט געשריבן:יא רבי ישעי יעקבס דרשות האט מיך צושרויפט פאר אייביג.. סליגט מיר נאך היינט אין די ביינער אגב וואס איז דעמאלטס געווען מאדנע איז היינט אנגענומען אין די וועלט צו רעדן מיט קינדער פון די ענינים (חוץ דאס שרייען א שלאנג) ווער געדענקט ר יענקל פריינדס מעשיות ביי פרישטאג אין שאפינג סענטער. ווער געדענקט רבי איתמר טובי דער מנהל האט געשריגן רבי חיים בעריש בארואיגט אייך. ר משה אליעזר ניימאנס ריט די ווייפער געדענק איך גאנץ גוט אויך די צושניטענע טיילס פאר א קאנטשיק אדער די ברוינע סייד ראבער. כהאף אז סאיז א פארגאנגענהייט.

אוי לאך איך. ר' שייע יאנקל נאך פאר די בית מרדכי געביידע איז געווען. יאנקל אין שאפפינג צענטער האט איבערגעדרייט די גאנצע עפלסויס אויף איין גבאי ביי לאנטש און יענער האט זיך איבערדרייט און געקוילערט ווי א באללי. און דער אנדערער ווען ער איז נאכגעלאפען טאקע אין בית מרדכי דעם גבאי מיט א גאנצען שיסל אייער שפייז, און דער מנהל האט געשריען. מוישע לעיזער איז געווען פרינציפל ביי ענגליש מיט נתן שיע בראווער.
לערנט אייך אויס סקול באס סעיפטי. דאן פראקטיצירט עס מיט אייערע קינדער.
צו קאנען בעיסיק ערשטע הילף איז נישט א אויסוואהל. עס איז א מוז פאר יעדע טאטע, מאמע און ערוואקסענער.
אוועטאר
יוראפ
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 19433
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג אקטאבער 18, 2011 12:16 pm
לאקאציע: על אדמת נכר

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יוראפ »

בית המדרש הגדול
אטעטשמענטס
IMG_5617.JPG
אוועטאר
מי יודע
שר שמונת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מי יודע »

אוי איז דאס אלט, נאך פאר מ'האט געמאכט דעם אווער פעס צו די ווייבער שול, פארואס האט מען טאקע אראפגענומען די טרעפ ווייסט עמיצער דא?<
אידעלע זיי פרייליך, שטארק דיך שטארק דיך אצינד, ווייל דו ביסט דאך א בן מלך, דעם באשעפער'ס קינד.
אוועטאר
מיין שטעלונג
שר האלף
תגובות: 1563
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג אוגוסט 04, 2015 5:58 pm
לאקאציע: אין מוח

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מיין שטעלונג »

קודם כל, קען איך נישט כאפן ועלכע זייט עס איז. העיס, אדער ווען בעיורען?
אוועטאר
farshlufen
שר שלשים אלף
תגובות: 35431
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג נאוועמבער 16, 2007 8:26 am
לאקאציע: אויף די פאליצעס אין ספרים שאנק

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך farshlufen »

געוויס ווען ביורען, בוחאנאן, קענעדי, איהעל.
דאע"ג דכבר למד הרבה פעמים כל התורה והמצות, מ"מ כשיגיע המועד חייב לשאול ולדרוש בהלכות כל מועד ומועד בזמנו [ב"ח]
אוועטאר
מיין שטעלונג
שר האלף
תגובות: 1563
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג אוגוסט 04, 2015 5:58 pm
לאקאציע: אין מוח

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מיין שטעלונג »

גערעכט, די טרעפ אויף די אנדערע זייט זענען פונקט אויף א פארקערטע אנגעל

מי יודע וואס עס איז מי יודע'ס קשיא? עם איי מיסינג סאמטינג?
אוועטאר
farshlufen
שר שלשים אלף

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך farshlufen »

ער זאגט אז דער בילד איז נאך פון ווען די שטיגן און די פארטש האבן נאכנישט געהאט קיין בריק און געוועזן אפגעטיילט מיט א צוים.
דאע"ג דכבר למד הרבה פעמים כל התורה והמצות, מ"מ כשיגיע המועד חייב לשאול ולדרוש בהלכות כל מועד ומועד בזמנו [ב"ח]
אוועטאר
מי יודע
שר שמונת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מי יודע »

היינט צוטאגס איז צווישן די גרויסע פארטש מיט די סטעפס ווי מ'גייט ארויף צום ווייבער שול דא אזא קליינע בריקל פון אייזן (און ימים נוראים איז עס פארמאכט מיט א האלץ), און מ'קען דארט אויך אראפגיין די שמאלע אייזערנע טרעפ, דאס בריקל מיט די טרעפ האט מען שפעטער צוגעלייגט, בעפאר דעם ווען מען איז ארויסגעקומען אויפן פארטש איז מען געגאנגען גלייך ביז די טרעפ אראפ, דאס זעט מען דא אויפן בילד
לעיקוואד
שר האלף
תגובות: 1051
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג מאי 30, 2013 1:41 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך לעיקוואד »

ווייסט איינער וועלכע יאר מען האט געמאכט די בריק צווישן די צוויי סטעפס? פשוט עס איז מיר אינטערסאנט ווייל איך געדענק אייביג מיט די סטעפס, לכאורה מוז עס זיין פאר תשמ"ז.
אוועטאר
farshlufen
שר שלשים אלף

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך farshlufen »

לכאורה האט מען עס געמאכט כדי ס'זאל זיין גרינגער דאס ארויסגיין צו יענע זייט.

פשטות, גאר אנהויב מ' יארן.
אוועטאר
איש חמודות
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3996
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אוגוסט 17, 2015 9:42 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך איש חמודות »

יעך געדענק:
  • ווען צווישן סאטמאר דרייוו און פארעסט רד איז געווען א שארקאוט דורך א וועג אין וואלד - ביינאכט איז געווען א פחד צו גיין דארט (היינט גארליץ)
  • ווען ר' אברהם יצחק גאלדבערגער האט געהאט זיין געשעפט אונטן פון זיין הויז, און ווען סאיז געווען א סעיל האט געבליצט א רויטע טשערי לייט וואס איז געהאנגען אויפן פארטש העכערן געשעפט
  • ווען א חלק פון חיים פריינד'ס באסעס זענען געווען פארקירט ביים פארקינג לאט פון ביהמ"ד הגדול ווי ס'איז היינט די מבצר הכוללים - אגב די פארקינג לאט איז געווען אויסגעלייגט פיל מיט שטיינדעלעך
  • ווען צענדליגע באסעס מיט ערלים זענען יעדן שבת און בעיקר זונטאג דורגעפארן עקערס רד פארענדיג צו זייער תיפלה וואס איז היינט באקאנט אלס יחזקאל בראך'ס לאט
  • ווען די אמאליגע פינף און זעכציג יעריגע אידן זענען שוין געגאנגען מיט א שטעקן (דאס האט לאו דוקא מיט קרית יואל)
  • ווען ר' מאיר דייטש זז"ג האט אויסגעטיילט די פאפירענע פוד סטעמפס דאלארן
  • ווען מ'האט נישט געטארט קומען אין חדר מיט דאבל-ברידזש גלעזער
  • ווען מ'האט נאך געבויעט 2 שטאקיגע הייזער
  • ווען מ'פלעגט סעיוון די קאטע טשיז און פוטער דעקלעך צו שפילן פריזבי
  • ווען די פוטער איז געווען בהשנחת הרכ מוואלאווע
    הוי מי יתנני ירחי קדם...
סידיראם
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2191
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג דעצעמבער 03, 2015 1:04 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך סידיראם »

איש חמודות האסט מיר ארויפגעברענגט א זיסן שמייכל
EXCLUSIVE COUPONS ON AMAZON FOR YOU NOW!!!!! http://amzn.to/2tHqNZZ
אוועטאר
יציב פתגם
שר ששת אלפים
תגובות: 6775
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג יוני 25, 2013 3:17 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יציב פתגם »

געוועזענער גאווערנאר מאריא קאומא קומט ארויס פון א וויזיט ביים ברך משה זי"ע אין קרית יואל - זומער תשנ"ד
satm45.jpg
20150101-235902.jpg
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “עיר ועיר”