און די באשעפער זאל טאקע העלפן אז יהוסף בן פערל זאל האבן א רפואה שלימה בקרוב
צדיקים
שר חמישים ומאתים
תגובות: 421
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג דעצעמבער 10, 2018 2:31 pm

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך צדיקים »

א ארטיקל וואס איינער א מאדערן איד וואס איז געווען אויף שבת ויגש אין פארשעי, האט געשריבן נאך שבת

In Monsey: To be seen we must first see each other
JAN 6, 2020, 10:58 AM

This past Shabbat, we read the story of Vayigash – And He Drew Near, the penultimate portion of the book of Genesis.
It recounts the tale of the brothers reconciliation with Joseph, the sibling they sold into slavery, who rose to become viceroy of Egypt. He’d been separated from them for so long that they no longer recognized him.

I read the story of Vayigash in Monsey at the shabbat morning services of Congregation Netzach Yisroel, where just seven days earlier, in the adjacent home of Rabbi Chaim Rottenberg, the spiritual leader of that synagogue, a Chanukah celebration had been turned into a scene of hatred and Jewish blood spilling by Grafton Thomas, a machete wielding Jew-hater, who slashed and stabbed at all innocents within his reach, simply because of their Judaism.

I wanted to pray among the Jews of that synagogue, to shake hands with the Jews of that community and to express to them that their suffering is my suffering. I wanted them to know that if they are a target, then I am a target and that an attack upon their Jewish community is an attack upon the Jewish community entire. I wanted to demonstrate solidarity simply by being among them.
But as I walked along the main street toward the building, passing by several groups of hasidim as I did so, I felt burdened by an internal struggle to recognize my Jewish identity within the Jews that I encountered. We did not look the same, dress the same or sound the same. I wondered whether solidarity was really something I could convey given such an obvious outer divide.
I opened the door to the entrance foyer of the building, expecting to be asked if I was Jewish, or why I was there, but I faced no such questions.

The only assurance they sought from me was that I was not a reporter.
I was sympathetic to their question. Theirs is a community that has felt uneasy beneath the week-long media glare thrust upon it since the attack; a glare that they did not court, borne of a notoriety that is tragic.
The questions about my association with the press were repeated time and again by several of the hasidim to the point where I began to wonder how welcome my presence actually was.

To each of them I responded with the same answer; that I was there as one Jew who had come to their community with the sole intention of showing solidarity with them in light of the attack they had suffered.

My assurances ultimately granted me access to the main shul. I was immediately noticed as someone from outside the community. A congregant showed me to my seat and brought me a siddur and a chumash so that I could begin to undertake the task I had set out to do – to pray among the Jews of that synagogue.

Barely a handful of people came to welcome me, and to that handful I gratefully extended my own hand in order to shake theirs. They responded in kind. I wished them a Shabbat Shalom. They wished me a Gut Shabbes. The atmosphere seemed to be thawing, at least for the moment.

I spotted Rabbi Rottenberg at the front of the synagogue, dressed in a multi colored bekesha. His tallit was drawn over his head, his fists grasped hold of it on either side of his torso at lapel height. He daverned loudly as he led the congregants in prayer, swaying and shockeling rhythmically; back and forth, back and forth. He energetically paced from the ark to the bima and back again; up and down, up and down.

He had noticed my presence there but it went without acknowledgement.
I asked if I could speak to him but I was instructed not to approach him during the services. The atmosphere felt frigid again. It’s possible my request was refused out of deference to his daverning, but it’s more likely that his congregants were concerned about his safety given recent events.

I asked if he would be giving a sermon and was told that whether he does or not is irrelevant. His sermons are in yiddish – only in yiddish. I would not understand his message, therefore. I asked if someone would be willing to translate for me but received little more than a shrug of the shoulders.
So I decided to sit, to be silent and to do that which I had gone there to do.
My hopes for a warm welcome began to fade somewhat. While a few had taken the time to say hello, most had not done so. I couldn’t blame them.

But then the Rabbi began to read from the Torah and in between the chapters, I was approached by the usher of the synagogue, a most engaging fellow, who asked me for my Hebrew name and for the Hebrew name of the friend who accompanied me that morning, he having also decided to show his solidarity.

The Rabbi, with whom I was still yet to speak, recited a Mi SheBerach – a blessing for us – over the Torah; a signal from him that we were welcome and wanted within his synagogue. That message, though declared publicly, was conveyed privately. The majority of the congregants will have made no connection at all between the Hebrew names read at the bima and the two strangers in the synagogue.
The Torah was returned to the ark and the Rabbi began his sermon. As billed, he did so in Yiddish. I’d hoped to be able to gauge something of his message by way of his body language. If he sought to strengthen his community, I imagined I would perceive as much. If he sought to temper their outrage, I imagined I would perceive as much; perhaps by his expressions or tone or by the reactions of his congregants.

But I could not discern a word of what he was saying and in the absence of a ready translator, I feared my time there might be less informative than I’d hoped. But then, some seven minutes into his sermon, he suddenly broke from Yiddish and began to speak in English saying;

“In acknowledgment and appreciation of our guests, I’d like to say a few words in English. You, our guests, are welcome in our community. Our community has been through a tremendous ordeal. It has been difficult. But we trust in G-d and his plan for us and in the contract we have with him. In our contract with the Almighty, we do not know or pretend to know his terms or when and why he chooses to fulfill them, but we trust that he will do so and that he will do so for our benefit and for the benefit of all his people. I thank you for being with us. We thank you for joining us this shabbat. You are welcome here.”

He reverted to yiddish a moment or two thereafter and once his address was over, his welcome of us now publicly declared and unambiguous, other congregants came forward to welcome us, to shake our hands and to engage with us.
They asked us where we were from, what line of work we were in.

For my part, I told them that I am from Israel and they told me when last they had traveled there. They talked to me about the relatives they have there and the thoughts they had about Israel’s election woes. People approached me and spoke to me in Ivrit and in English, a kind accommodation to me given that they would typically converse in Yiddish while in Shul.
One congregant sold furniture, another was an attorney, another was a traveling salesman. They were warm and engaging and inviting.
Our differences melted away as the commonalities between us proved far more compelling than the distinctions.
Suddenly we were all just Jews, in shul, doing what Jews do in shul – and what Rabbis hate Jews doing in shul. We were talking, discussing, conversing (in between daverning).

It was during those conversations that I learned from several of the members why I was unable to discern the message the Rabbi conveyed during his opening words in Yiddish.

It was because, contrary to my expectations, he was neither seeking to embolden nor to temper his congregation.
He was explaining to them why he was about to do something he had never done before that shabbat; speak English during the course of his sermon, from the ark, in front of the torah. He was explaining why he was willing to do so to the surprise of the vast majority of his membership, in order to accommodate his two guests.

And because he did so, I learned more about that congregation and their feelings in the aftermath of the attack than I could have garnered from news articles or by listening to reports, just by taking the decision to be among them.
Today, the day after my visit to Monsey, the Rabbi and his congregants are no longer abstract to me. Today I know their names and their faces and I thank them for the way that they welcomed me into their midst.
I feel proud to have been able to pray among the Jews of that synagogue.

The book of Genesis begins with a terrible tale of sibling rivalry, of Cain killing his brother Abel. But Genesis ends with an emphasis on the importance of siblings standing united, as Judah did in defense of Benjamin. It speaks of siblings being reconciled, as Joseph was unto his brothers.
The book of contemporary American Jewry has an end that is yet to be written. But the pages of this moment are filled with tales of Jews who are embattled, Jews who are being assailed, slashed, stabbed, shot and killed for being Jewish.
The story is punctuated by Jews who allow fissures to emerge among their own number, Jews who talk past one another, Jews who fail to see one another, Jews who no longer recognize their own brother – or sister.

We banish one another not because of the presence of political difference but because of the absence of respectful political discourse; not on the basis of dignified religious difference, but on the absence of dignified religious debate.
We must guard ourselves against such divides for as we will read this coming shabbat, the house of Jacob will never know peace if its children turn their faces against one another.

I am a proud Jew. My shabbat in Monsey required that I journey to a place and a philosophy that is unfamiliar to me. I went there with the belief that I would be the party reaching out to that community, extending my hand to theirs. I was mistaken.
It was Rabbi Rottenberg who reached out to me. He literally blessed my presence there. He broke with his own traditions in order to engage with me.

He looked beyond our outer differences and saw only a Jew. And while there is a certain distance between the factions of Judaism with which he and I identify, this is a moment in the story of our people where we must bridge such divides; just as the Rabbi did this past shabbat.

I travelled to the Rabbi’s shul; Vayigash – And he drew near!
If we are to prevail in the battle for the Jewish future, his is an example we would do well to emulate.
With Special Thanks To Mr. Peter Fishkind

(מקור: https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/in-mons ... ach-other/)
Kollel
שר תשעת אלפים
תגובות: 9420
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יוני 16, 2019 5:03 pm

JUSTICE DEPT BRINGS FEDERAL HATE CRIME CHARGES

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Kollel »

ס'אשאד זיך צו טענה'ן דערויף!
Kollel
שר תשעת אלפים

Statement by U.S Attorney Geoffrey S. Bermen

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Kollel »

Statement
אטעטשמענטס
EN3Z3xTUwAE4uBV.jpg
EN3Z3xTUwAE4uBV.jpg (163.28 KiB) געזען 4949 מאל
שר מאה
תגובות: 112
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג מארטש 04, 2019 10:53 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך 022950 »

Orange County Man Charged With Additional Federal Hate Crimes For December 28, 2019, Machete Attack At Rabbi’s Home
Grand Jury Indicts Grafton Thomas for Attacking Victims Because of Their Jewish Religion
Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, and William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), announced today that GRAFTON THOMAS has been indicted by a federal grand jury with five counts of willfully causing bodily injury to five victims because of the victims’ religion and five counts of obstructing the free exercise of religion in an attempt to kill, federal hate crimes, related to his machete attack during Hanukkah observances at a rabbi’s home in Monsey, New York, on the night of December 28, 2019.

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “On December 28, 2019, Grafton Thomas allegedly came armed with an 18-inch machete and entered a rabbi’s home, where dozens had gathered for the holiday. We now allege that he did this with the intention of targeting his victims because of their religion. As alleged, with his face concealed beneath a scarf, he slashed and stabbed the assembled congregants, fled, and left at least five victims in his wake. Thomas faces life in prison for his alleged violent acts of prejudice and intolerance.”

Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband said: “Since before our founding as a nation and ever since, this country has provided refuge for people from other parts of the world who suffered violence and other forms of persecution because of their right to believe and worship as they see fit. The United States remains today a beacon of freedom for persecuted religious people all over the world, and violent attacks against anyone because of religion are both illegal and against everything our nation stands for. The United States Department of Justice will continue to prosecute anyone who engages in such conduct to the fullest extent of the law.”

FBI Assistant Director William F. Sweeney Jr. said: “When an individual’s actions cross the threshold of a federal crime, as we allege Mr. Thomas did here, we will act swiftly. The message from today’s indictment should be crystal clear – the FBI won’t tolerate violence against anyone. Working with our partners, we will hold anyone who allegedly commits a crime like this accountable for their actions. The federal penalties for this type of attack are severe and justified. In this instance, the local community was engaged, and their actions were essential to saving lives and led directly to Mr. Thomas’s capture. It’s the rest of our community’s joint responsibility to step up and engage as well – don’t give hate a platform to propagate and don’t dismiss this type of behavior as someone else’s problem, address it and immediately report suspicious activity to authorities.”

According to the allegations in the Indictment and the Complaint[[1]]:

On December 28, 2019, THOMAS entered a Rabbi’s home in Monsey, New York, which is adjacent to the Rabbi’s synagogue, during observances related to the end of Shabbat and the seventh night of Hanukkah. THOMAS declared to dozens of assembled congregants, “no one is leaving,” and attacked the group with an 18-inch machete. At least five victims were hospitalized with serious injuries, including slash wounds, deep lacerations, a severed finger, and a skull fracture.

Following the attack, Thomas traveled in a car to New York City, and he was stopped in Harlem by members of the New York City Police Department. The responding officers observed what appeared to be blood on THOMAS’s hands and clothing, and smelled bleach coming from his vehicle. A search of THOMAS’s vehicle led to the seizure of, among other things, a machete that appeared to have traces of dried blood on it. Law enforcement subsequently searched THOMAS’s residence and cellphone pursuant to warrants. The residence contained handwritten journals with several pages of anti-Semitic references, including references to “Adolf Hitler” and “Nazi Culture.” THOMAS’s cellphone contained Internet searches dating back to at least November 2019 for terms such as “Zionist Temples” in Staten Island and New Jersey, “why did Hitler hate the Jews,” and “prominent companies founded by Jews in America,” as well as a webpage visit on the day of the attack to an article titled, “New York Increases Police Presence in Jewish Neighborhoods After Anti-Semitic Attacks. Here’s What to Know.”

THOMAS, 37, is charged with five counts of willfully causing bodily injury to, and attempting to kill, five victims because of their religion in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 249, and five counts of obstructing the free exercise of religion in an attempt to kill, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 247. Each of the ten counts carries a maximum prison term of life. The maximum potential sentence in this case is prescribed by Congress and is provided here for informational purposes only, as any sentencing of the defendant will be determined by a judge.

Mr. Berman praised the outstanding efforts of the FBI, the Rockland County District Attorney’s Office, the Ramapo Police Department, the Rockland County Sherriff’s Office, the New York State Police, the Clarkstown Police Department, and the New York City Police Department, as well as the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.

This case is being handled by the Office’s Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit, its White Plains Division, and the Civil Rights Unit of the Office’s Civil Division. Assistant U.S. Attorneys Michael K. Krouse, Lindsey Keenan, and Lara K. Eshkenazi are in charge of the prosecution.

The charges in the Indictment are merely accusations and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
Kollel
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Kollel »

Each of the 10 counts carries a maximum" prison term of life"
פראהביטש
שר האלף
תגובות: 1895
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג יוני 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Hanukkah stabbing victim Josef Neumann

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פראהביטש »

אוועטאר
הילולא דצדיקיא
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2420
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך אקטאבער 22, 2014 11:40 am
לאקאציע: באהלי צדיקים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך הילולא דצדיקיא »

פראהביטש האט געשריבן:https://www.gofundme.com/f/hanukkah-stabbing-victim-Josef-Neumann?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=4dd0b6dc938e417494ef8dcb4859d86b

וועלכע רב/דיין שטייט אונטער דעם?
להנציח זכרונם של צדיקים
פאר נאך אינפערמאציע 'אויף יא"צ פון צדיקים' קוקט דא http://www.yuhrzeit.com
יודל קליין
שר האלף
תגובות: 1277
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג דעצעמבער 07, 2014 11:10 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יודל קליין »

פראהביטש האט געשריבן:https://www.gofundme.com/f/hanukkah-stabbing-victim-Josef-Neumann?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=4dd0b6dc938e417494ef8dcb4859d86b

אויב מען דארף טאקע געלט פארוואס זאל מען נישט פרובירן צו קלאגן זיין מאמע וואס זאגט אז זי האט געוואוסט אז ער נעמט נישט זיין מעדיצין (און זי האט מסתם געוואוסט נאך זאכן אויך)?
זה הקטן גדול יהי'
שואלכענין
שר האלף
תגובות: 1969
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג מאי 13, 2012 2:04 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך שואלכענין »

מי לה' אלי האט געשריבן:עס האט איהם גארנישט געהאלפן קיין פודנו ומצילנו.

זייטיגע נאטיץ (וואס נישט יעדער ווייסט): מען טאר נישט אזוי רעדן, מיר אידן ווייסן אז דער פודנו ומצילנו העלפט אלעמאל!

דער אויסדרוק שטאמט פון די אפיקורסים, מען זאל עס נישט נוצן!
אוועטאר
געלעגער
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 12250
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג מאי 17, 2009 5:52 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך געלעגער »

ביטע נישט רעדן פון קיין פערזענליכע מענטשען. נישט פונעם רב/עסקן/ווארט זאגער..
אוועטאר
שמו
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4965
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אקטאבער 31, 2011 12:38 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך שמו »

אין מאמענט ויחי, איז דא א שמועס מיט משפחת ראמאנד פון ב"פ, וואס איז געווען ביי די שטעכעריי אין פארשעי (אזוי שטייט אויפן דעקל).
כשמ"ו כן הוא

סיין זיך אויף מיט די לינק צו Webull stocks platform, און איך און די וועלן פארדינען free stocks נאכן deposit $100 די ערשטע 30 טעג פון אויפסיינען https://act.webull.com/nt/1tSOfvYQhs4K/

גם אני נקי עם נטפרי
צדיקים
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צדיקים »

פרישע אבדעטי'ס און נייעס פון לעצטע צייט

מוצש"ק ויחי, זענען געקומען א קבוצה פון מנהטן ווייזן סיפארט.

איבער הרה"ח ר' י'הוסף בן פערל ניימאן שליט"א לרפו"ש, איז פארגאנגענע וואך (ויחי) האט ער שוין א שיינע פאר מאל געפנט די אויגן ב"ה, און איין טאג האט ער שוין אפילו אליינ'ס געהאטעמט דעם גאנצן טאג, אבער מ'דארף נאך אלץ אסאך תפילות ישראל, צו זעהן א גאנצע ישועה
לעצט פארראכטן דורך צדיקים אום זונטאג יאנואר 12, 2020 8:17 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 4 מאל.
צדיקים
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צדיקים »

היינט וועט זיין א דרשה אין וומ''ס לאור דעם מצב

כ''ק אדמו''ר שליט''א מפארשעי, צווישן די רעדנער'ס היינט נאכט א' שמות אין וומ''ס.JPG
כ''ק אדמו''ר שליט''א מפארשעי, צווישן די רעדנער'ס היינט נאכט א' שמות אין וומ''ס.JPG (230.77 KiB) געזען 2352 מאל
אוועטאר
מי שהוא
אנשי שלומינו
תגובות: 8
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יולי 29, 2019 12:27 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מי שהוא »

עמיצער ווייסט איבער א פרעסע קאנפערענץ יעצט אין מאנסי מיט די באטייליגונג פון די גאווערנער?
אויך ר' יוסף גליק גייט רעדן?
לעצט פארראכטן דורך מי שהוא אום מאנטאג יאנואר 13, 2020 12:15 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 1 מאל.
צדיקים
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צדיקים »

ב' שמות תש''פ.jpg
ב' שמות תש''פ.jpg (201.67 KiB) געזען 1520 מאל
אוועטאר
eller
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 10733
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג מארטש 25, 2016 11:41 am
לאקאציע: דאנקט השי"ת

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך eller »

עפעס מער דעטאלען ?
א טרוים פון א פאוים צו יעדע דעיט
שיין מיט גרעפיקס אויס ס'זעהט
קאלירט געפרינט און געלעמענהעיט ?
[email protected] מען בעיט
און אי"ה עס געשעהט.
-
לאמיר זאגן תפילת תודה - זעהט די חשיבות פון דאנקן השי"ת און קומט אריין דאנקן די גוטער באשעפער
Kollel
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Kollel »

He announced 340k for the Ramapo Police to buy license plate readers
אטעטשמענטס
IMG_20200113_124307.jpg
IMG_20200113_124307.jpg (40.9 KiB) געזען 1196 מאל
לעצט פארראכטן דורך Kollel אום מאנטאג יאנואר 13, 2020 12:45 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 1 מאל.
Kollel
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Kollel »

Thomas Grafton pleads not guilty on Federal Charges
https://t.co/xRJKbN53Pb?amp=1
אוועטאר
קאמענטאטאר
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 981
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אוגוסט 07, 2008 10:07 am
לאקאציע: אין ביבילאטעק

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך קאמענטאטאר »

באריכטן אין די פרעסע איבער א שטארקע שוואונג אין פיסטאל פערמיט אפליקאציעס פון חסידישע זיפ קאודס זינט די מאנסי אטאקע

פון די נ. י. פאוסט
The Jews of Monsey are fighting back.

In the days after a machete-wielding madman allegedly stormed a rabbi’s home and attacked five people during a Hanukkah celebration, dozens of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews in the Rockland County hamlet filed paperwork for gun permits.

Erik Melanson, owner of Precision Gunsmiths in nearby Valley Cottage, says business has been booming, with the Monsey violence and other anti-Semitic attacks a constant topic of discussion as Glocks and SIG Sauers fly off the shelf.

“A lot of people are worried, especially the large Hasidic and Jewish community in Rockland County,” said Melanson, who is Jewish. “I have had rabbis come in. Some of the rabbis already have concealed carry” permits.

The tattooed gun-shop owner proudly sports his own pistol engraved with a Star of David and the words, “The Hebrew Hammer,” on the slide.

In his shop is a framed vintage Sears ad featuring a happy — and heavily armed — family with the message “Liberals would lose their friggin’ minds over this today.”

Accused Monsey machete slasher indicted on federal hate crimes charges
The Rockland County Clerk’s office reported a sharp increase in gun permit seekers in the week immediately following the Dec. 28 Monsey stabbings, with 65 new applications countywide and 23 from Monsey. All but five of the new applications came from the within the town of Ramapo, which includes Monsey as well as other heavily Jewish enclaves like Spring Valley.

In the eight weeks prior to the attack, the clerk office’s took in an average of only six applications a week countywide, and only two in the entire two months came from Monsey, officials told The Post.

Shlomo Reichberg, a Monsey resident who raised eyebrows online after a photo of him holding a long rifle went viral, said members of his community have had enough.

“I spoke to some people. They just want to have a firearm to protect themselves. They feel like that’s the only way,” Reichberg, 28, a firearms instructor and former Israeli soldier, told The Post. “If we need to go there, we’re ready.”
לעצט פארראכטן דורך קאמענטאטאר אום מאנטאג יאנואר 13, 2020 12:20 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 1 מאל.
קאמענטארן זענען איבריג
שמערלער
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2260
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יוני 05, 2017 7:03 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך שמערלער »

גאווערנאר קאומא האט היינט אפגעשטאט א באזוך אין מאנסי פארשפרעכענדיג לייסענס פלעיט רידערס פאר מאנסי און שיכון סקווירא
די גאווערנאר האט אויך געמאלדן, אז דאמעסטיק טעראריזים גייט ווערן באהאנדעלט ווי א געהעריגע טעראר אטאקע, און אז אלע ניו יארק סטעיט פובליק שולעס, וועט מען אריינלייגן אין די קאריקולעם איבער אידן, און מען וועט באזוכן מלחמה איבערלעבער און מוזיאם'ס.
Y24
אור
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3233
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך סעפטעמבער 14, 2011 12:20 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך אור »

eller האט געשריבן:עפעס מער דעטאלען ?

MONSEY: Gov Cuomo in Airmont today announced $680,000 in funding for license plate readers to enhance security in Monsey and New Square following recent attacks
אוועטאר
פרייזן
שר האלף
תגובות: 1752
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יוני 24, 2018 12:57 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פרייזן »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (20.99 KiB) געזען 1315 מאל
אוועטאר
מי שהוא
אנשי שלומינו
תגובות: 8
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יולי 29, 2019 12:27 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מי שהוא »

ווער נאך האט גערעדט דארט?
dovidal
שר תשעת אלפים
תגובות: 9613
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יולי 04, 2011 12:16 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך dovidal »

האט מען שוין אפיציעל פארבינדען די צווי שטעכערייען אין מאנסי ??
מרכז לספרים עתיקים וכתבי יד -קונים ומוכרים [email protected]
זוכט איר א זעלטען ספר ? דאן פארבינט אייך מיט אונז
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “היימישע נייעס”