נישטא קיין שום בייעס, סתם א קאנספיראציע פון די ריפאבליקענס
5%
אפשר א שטיל בייעס איז דא אבער די ריפאבליקענס בלאזן עס אויף פילפאכיג
10%
די מידיע איז גענויגט צו די דעמאקראטן אויף א שרעקליכע פארנעם
79%
די מידיע איז גענויגט צו די ריפאבליקענס
2%
איך ווייס נישט אבער איך וויל אויף עפעס שטימען...
3%

סך הכל שטימען: 688

רה''ק דקהל פורים
שר האלף
תגובות: 1098
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג פעברואר 19, 2017 4:35 pm

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך רה''ק דקהל פורים »

בוידעם האט געשריבן:
רה''ק דקהל פורים האט געשריבן:און דאס איז אפגעזען פונ'ם פאקט אז עס איז דא גאר אסאך מעשיות וואס זענען פראווען פאלש, א שטייגער ווי דער טיימס ארטיקל וואס קאומי האט דערקלערט אלס פעיק ניוז אונטער שבועה.

לאמיר דיר פרעגן א שאלה, טראמפ זאגט ליגענט?

ראנג אשכול אלערט

צום פראגע: יא טראמפ זאגט ליגנט.
און אבאמא האט געזאגט - און זאגט נאכאלץ - ליגנט.
און די גרעסטע שקרנים בדורינו איז - די מידיע.

דעטס מיי אפיניען ענד יו אר ענטייטלד טו דיסעגרי.
מיין נישט ענטפערן איז וויבאלד דו האסטו נאך קיינמאל צוריקגעצויגן, אפי' נאכ'ן ווערן געפראווד ראנג.
פאליטקלי קארעקט
שר חמשת אלפים
תגובות: 5157
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג נאוועמבער 07, 2014 11:36 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאליטקלי קארעקט »

בוידעם האט געשריבן:
רה''ק דקהל פורים האט געשריבן:און דאס איז אפגעזען פונ'ם פאקט אז עס איז דא גאר אסאך מעשיות וואס זענען פראווען פאלש, א שטייגער ווי דער טיימס ארטיקל וואס קאומי האט דערקלערט אלס פעיק ניוז אונטער שבועה.

לאמיר דיר פרעגן א שאלה, טראמפ זאגט ליגענט?

ער זאגט ליגענט אינגאנצן דריי מאל א יאר, זומער, ווינטער און ווען עס קומט אים אונטער (קרעדיט אברהם משה גולדרינג ע״ה)
דזשאבס, דזשאבס, דזשאבס
רה''ק דקהל פורים
שר האלף
תגובות: 1098
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג פעברואר 19, 2017 4:35 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך רה''ק דקהל פורים »

יעצט פיר אויס, איז א ראי' אז די מידיע - - -
מיין נישט ענטפערן איז וויבאלד דו האסטו נאך קיינמאל צוריקגעצויגן, אפי' נאכ'ן ווערן געפראווד ראנג.
מטעמים
שר תשעת אלפים
תגובות: 9199
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג מאי 04, 2014 10:06 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מטעמים »

טראמפ זאגט ליגענט אויף א קינדערישע וועג, שיסט א ליגענט אן טראכטען און זאל די מידיע גיין בענענס איבער נארישע ליגענטס.
אלע פאליטישענס זאגען אבער ליגענט במזיד ענד דעי געט עוועי וויט איט מיט קאוועראפס און אנדערע ליגענט אן טאפ פון די ערשטע.

די מידיע זאגט ליגענט כדאי אויסצופארעמען די מחות פון די אמעריקאנע באפעלקערונג ווי אזוי זיי שמעקט און דאס איז א עולה.

א פאליטישען מיז זאגען ליגענט צו געווינען, ער דארף אויספארעמען א יעצטיגע בילד און רעדן פון די נייע בילד און דאס במציאות קומט מיט ליגענטס.

ווער גייט דען וואוטען פאר איינער וואס זאגט צו צו זיין די זעלבע ווי די פריערדיגע? אפילו הילערי האט אזוי שטארק געוואלט זיך בויען אויף אבאמאס פאליטישע סוקסעסס אבער זי האט נאכאלס צוגעלייגט אייגענע פאליסיס וואס וואלט געדארפט בעסער מאכען פאר די לאנד.
האב שכל און גיב א שמייכעל!
אוועטאר
משה כספי
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2070
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג סעפטעמבער 19, 2016 12:44 pm
לאקאציע: אינעם יודישען וועלטעל
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך משה כספי »

אן אינטערסאנטע ארטיקל איבער די נושא ווי די מידיא פעינט אראפ האלב אמעריקע מיט שטותים און ליגענטס בשעת ווען זיי "אינטערסירט נישט" זיך צו קענען מיט די מענטשן!
געשריבן דורך די געוועזענע סי אי או פון NPR נאכן זיך דרייען א יאר צייט אין די האלב אמעריקע וואס די מידיע באשמוצט

אפשר כדי צו ק/פ
כדי א נושא זאל בלייבן אינטערעסאנט איז די שליסל א פוינט פאר א פוינט - עגרימענט אדער דיסעגריעמענט, פארשידענע מיינונגען געבן צו לעבן צו א נושא און ברענגט די שרייבער און ליינער הנאה צו האבן. און דאס פארקערטע איז מיט רעטאריק
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 12993
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יוני 06, 2011 11:01 am
לאקאציע: בתוך עמי אנכי ישבת

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

וויאזוי הייסט דער CEO?
עת לחשות ועת לדבר - קהלת ג ז
אוועטאר
משה כספי
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2070
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג סעפטעמבער 19, 2016 12:44 pm
לאקאציע: אינעם יודישען וועלטעל
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך משה כספי »

SPUSMN האט געשריבן:וויאזוי הייסט דער CEO?

Ken Stern
כדי א נושא זאל בלייבן אינטערעסאנט איז די שליסל א פוינט פאר א פוינט - עגרימענט אדער דיסעגריעמענט, פארשידענע מיינונגען געבן צו לעבן צו א נושא און ברענגט די שרייבער און ליינער הנאה צו האבן. און דאס פארקערטע איז מיט רעטאריק
SPUSMN
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 12993
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יוני 06, 2011 11:01 am
לאקאציע: בתוך עמי אנכי ישבת

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך SPUSMN »

א יישר כח.
עת לחשות ועת לדבר - קהלת ג ז
אוועטאר
וואוילע שעפעלע
שר ששת אלפים
תגובות: 6345
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג דעצעמבער 24, 2015 2:17 pm
לאקאציע: אין שטאל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך וואוילע שעפעלע »

משה כספי האט געשריבן:אן אינטערסאנטע ארטיקל

אפשר כדי צו ק/פ

אפשר טאקע?
פארקלאצט
שר מאה
תגובות: 114
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג סעפטעמבער 04, 2017 10:22 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארקלאצט »

וואוילע שעפעלע האט געשריבן:אפשר טאקע?

Most reporters and editors are liberal — a now-dated Pew Research Center poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5 to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience at National Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the narrative of the day will be.

This may seem like an unusual admission from someone who once ran NPR, but it is borne of recent experience. Spurred by a fear that red and blue America were drifting irrevocably apart, I decided to venture out from my overwhelmingly Democratic neighborhood and engage Republicans where they live, work and pray. For an entire year, I embedded myself with the other side, standing in pit row at a NASCAR race, hanging out at Tea Party meetings and sitting in on Steve Bannon’s radio show. I found an America far different from the one depicted in the press and imagined by presidents (“cling to guns or religion”) and presidential candidates (“basket of deplorables”) alike.

I spent many Sundays in evangelical churches and hung out with 15,000 evangelical youth at the Urbana conference. I wasn’t sure what to expect among thousands of college-age evangelicals, but I certainly didn’t expect the intense discussion of racial equity and refugee issues — how to help them, not how to keep them out — but that is what I got.
At Urbana, I met dozens of people who were dedicating their lives to the mission, spreading the good news of Jesus, of course, but doing so through a life of charity and compassion for others: staffing remote hospitals, building homes for the homeless and, in one case, flying a “powered parachute” over miles of uninhabited jungle in the western Congo to bring a little bit of entertainment, education and relief to some of the remotest villages you could imagine. It was all inspiring — and a little foolhardy, if you ask me about the safety of a powered parachute — but it left me with a very different impression of a community that was previously known to me only through Jerry Falwell and the movie “Footloose.”

Early this year, I drove west from Houston to Gonzales, Texas, to try my hand at pig hunting. It was my first time with a gun, and the noticeably concerned owner of the ranch at first banished me to a solitary spot on the grounds. Here, he said, the pigs would come to me and I could not pose a danger to anyone else. It was a nice spot indeed but did not make for much of a story, so I wandered off into the woods, hopefully protected by my Day-Glo hunting vest.

I eventually joined up with a family from Georgia. The group included the grandfather, Paps, and the father, CJ, but it was young Isaac, all of 8 years old, who took on the task of tutoring me in the ways of the hunt. He did a fine job, but we encountered few pigs (and killed none) in our morning walkabout. In the afternoon, with the Georgians heading home, I linked up with a group of friends from Houston who belied the demographic stereotyping of the hunt; collectively we were the equivalent of a bad bar joke: a Hispanic ex-soldier, a young black family man, a Serbian immigrant and a Jew from DC.

None of my new hunting partners fit the lazy caricature of the angry NRA member. Rather, they saw guns as both a shared sport and as a necessary means to protect their families during uncertain times. In truth, the only one who was even modestly angry was me, and that only had to do with my terrible ineptness as a hunter. In the end, though, I did bag a pig, or at least my new friends were willing to award me a kill, so that we could all glory together in the fraternity of the hunt.

I also spent time in depressed areas of Kentucky and Ohio with workers who felt that their concerns had long fallen on deaf ears and were looking for every opportunity to protest a government and political and media establishment that had left them behind. I drank late into the night at the Royal Oaks Bar in Youngstown and met workers who had been out of the mills for almost two decades and had suffered the interlocking plagues of unemployment, opioid addiction and declining health. They mourned the passing of the old days, when factory jobs were plentiful, lucrative and honored and lamented the destruction and decay of their communities, their livelihoods and their families. To a man (and sometimes a woman), they looked at media and saw stories that did not reflect the world that they knew or the fears that they had.

Over the course of this past year, I have tried to consume media as they do and understand it as a partisan player. It is not so hard to do. Take guns. Gun control and gun rights is one of our most divisive issues, and there are legitimate points on both sides. But media is obsessed with the gun-control side and gives only scant, mostly negative, recognition to the gun-rights sides.

Take, for instance, the issue of legitimate defensive gun use (DGU), which is often dismissed by the media as myth. But DGUs happen all the time — 200 times a day, according to the Department of Justice, or 5,000 times a day, according to an overly exuberant Florida State University study. But whichever study you choose to believe, DGUs happen frequently and give credence to my hunting friends who see their guns as the last line of defense for themselves and their families.

At one point during my research, I discovered a video of a would-be robber entering a Houston smoke shop, his purpose conveyed by the pistol that he leveled at the store clerk. But the robber was not the only armed person in the store. The security cameras show Raleigh, the store clerk, walking out from behind the counter, calmly raising his own gun and firing an accurate stream of bullets at the hapless robber. The wounded robber stumbles out, falls over the curb and eventually ends up under arrest.

It is not just defensive gun use that makes the video remarkable — it is Raleigh himself, who evidences such a nonchalance that he never bothers to put down the cigarette that he is smoking. At the end, Raleigh, having protected his store, enthuses, “Castle Doctrine, baby” — citing a law that allows a person to use force to defend a legally occupied place.

It’s not that media is suppressing stories intentionally. It’s that these stories don’t reflect their interests and beliefs.

It’s why my new friends in Youngstown, Ohio, and Pikeville, Ky., see media as hopelessly disconnected from their lives, and it is how the media has opened the door to charges of bias.

The mainstream media is constantly under attack by the president. They are “frankly disgusting,” “tremendously dishonest,” “failing,” “they make up the stories” and are now threatened with loss of broadcast licenses if they continue to author “fake news.” And that is just a random Wednesday’s worth of words from Donald Trump.

Some may take pleasure in the discomfort of the media, but it is not a good situation for the country to have the media in disrepute and under constant attack. Virtually every significant leader of this nation, from Jefferson on down, has recognized the critical role of an independent press to the orderly functioning of democracy. We should all be worried that more than 65 percent of voters think there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media and that our major media institutions are seen as creating, not combating, our growing partisan divide.

Some of this loss of reputation stems from effective demagoguery from the right and the left, as well as from our demagogue-in-chief, but the attacks wouldn’t be so successful if our media institutions hadn’t failed us as well.

None of this justifies the attacks from President Trump, which are terribly inappropriate coming from the head of government. At the same time, the media should acknowledge its own failings in reflecting only their part of America. You can’t cover America from the Acela corridor, and the media need to get out and be part of the conversations that take place in churches and community centers and town halls.

I did that, and loved it, though I regret waiting until well after I left NPR to do so. I am skeptical that many will do so, since the current situation in an odd way works for Trump, who gets to rile his base, and for the media, which has grown an audience on the back of Washington dysfunction. In the end, they are both short-term winners. It is the public that is the long-term loser.

Ken Stern is the president of Palisades Media Ventures and the former CEO of National Public Radio. His book “Republican Like Me: How I Left the Liberal Bubble and Learned to Love the Right” (Harper) is out Tuesday.
אוועטאר
וואוילע שעפעלע
שר ששת אלפים

• ציטיר

שכח!

דער ארטיקל איז זיך ווערד א פוליצער...

צום פינטל
אוועטאר
יש ברירה
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 11597
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אוגוסט 17, 2015 3:44 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יש ברירה »

מיט דריי טאג צוריק האט טראמפ געטוויט דאס:

We should have a contest as to
which of the Networks, plus CNN and
not including Fox, is the most
dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in
its political coverage of your favorite
President (me). They are all bad.
Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS
TROPHY!

רעסמעסאן האט טאקע דורך געפירט אן אנקעטע... מיט די פראגע: ווער זאל באקומען די "פעיק ניוז טראופי"? (זיי האבן אבער יא אינקלודעד פאקס ניוז אין די אנקעטע)

רעזולטאטן:
פאקס ניוז 40٪!
סי ען ען 23٪
מסנבס 9٪

פאקס ניוז האט געזאגט אין א סטעיטמענט אז די פאלל איז פעיק ניוז

נ.ב. די לעצטע פאראגראף איז פעיק ניוז
סאבסיטוט
שר האלף
תגובות: 1232
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך יולי 16, 2014 5:36 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך סאבסיטוט »

:lol:
אוועטאר
וואוילע שעפעלע
שר ששת אלפים

• ציטיר

יא יא, אין די אנדערע אשכול איז געווען די 'גאנצע' רעזולטאטן...

זעכציג פראצענט האלטן אז די לינקע מידיא איז מער פאלש, בעת וואס בלויז 40% (!) האלטן דאס זעלבע אויף די רעכטע זייט.

די פאולסטערס האבן פשוט צעטיילט די לינקע וואוט אויף זעקס דורכן צווינגען צו וואוטן אויף איינס פון זעקס לינקע (און ליגנערישע) נעטווארקס
אוועטאר
וויכטיג מאכער
Site Admin
תגובות: 32541
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך מארטש 12, 2008 6:21 pm
לאקאציע: צווישן טרעק 4 און טרעק 5.

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך וויכטיג מאכער »

סיניש עכט קיין קיין חילוק וועכע סיז מער בייעסד... דאס איז קלאר אז די פאול העלפט דעם פרעזידענט געווינען די פייט מיט די מידיע! ער האט סוקסעספול אריינגעברענגט די טוירם "פעיק נוז"...
דו האסט לייף אינשורענס אויף דיר און דיין ווייב?

ר' איד, דו האסט א פאלעסי, אבער נישט קיין אינשורענס!
אוועטאר
אויבער-חכם
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 722
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג אפריל 17, 2011 1:02 pm
לאקאציע: בין תנור לכירים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך אויבער-חכם »

וויכטיג מאכער האט געשריבן:סיניש עכט קיין קיין חילוק וועכע סיז מער בייעסד... דאס איז קלאר אז די פאול העלפט דעם פרעזידענט געווינען די פייט מיט די מידיע! ער האט סוקסעספול אריינגעברענגט די טוירם "פעיק נוז"...

גערעכט!
אין די מידיע האט סוקסעספול באקרוינט דאנעלד טראמפ אלץ גראבען ליגענער....
ביידע געווינען...
כ׳האב נישט געטראפן קיין חיזוק/מוסר ווארט דא צו שרייבן
שאהן הענניטי
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2909
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג יוני 15, 2012 12:07 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך שאהן הענניטי »

וואוילע שעפעלע האט געשריבן:שכח!

דער ארטיקל איז זיך ווערד א פוליצער...

צום פינטל

יאפ,
ממנו ילמדו ;l;p-
אוועטאר
וואוילע שעפעלע
שר ששת אלפים

• ציטיר

וויכטיג מאכער האט געשריבן:סיניש עכט קיין קיין חילוק וועכע סיז מער בייעסד... דאס איז קלאר אז די פאול העלפט דעם פרעזידענט געווינען די פייט מיט די מידיע! ער האט סוקסעספול אריינגעברענגט די טוירם "פעיק נוז"...

אזוי ווייט אז רוב עולם האט שוין פארגעסן פון ווי די אויסדריק שטאמט...

ס'האט זיך אנגעהויבן ווען די דעמס און די מידיא האבן געליארעמט אנטקעגן די 'פעיק ניוס' וואס געוויסע אומבאקאנטע ועבסייטס האבן געפיטערט..

דער פרעסידענט האט עס אויסגעדרייט אנטקעגן די מידיא, און היינט איז עס געווארן אזוי פאפולער אזש קיינער געדענקט שויניש פון ווי ס'קומט... ס'איז געווארן די אפיציעלע נאמען פאר די גרויסע מידיא נעטווארקס
סאבסיטוט
שר האלף

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך סאבסיטוט »

א בילד רעדט מער פון טויזענט ווערטער...
אטעטשמענטס
sean.jpg
sean.jpg (84.66 KiB) געזען 1937 מאל
אוועטאר
גערעכטער
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4299
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג סעפטעמבער 29, 2014 6:14 pm
לאקאציע: דא!

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך גערעכטער »

יא, ס'זאגט אז דער וואס האט די בילד געמאכט האט נישט קיין פאטאשאפ, נאר ווארד....

חוץ דעם, גארנישט..
הק' איש ימיני
סאבסיטוט
שר האלף

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך סאבסיטוט »

:lol:
פאליטקלי קארעקט
שר חמשת אלפים
תגובות: 5157
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג נאוועמבער 07, 2014 11:36 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאליטקלי קארעקט »

Hannity slams NBC News coverage while citing NBC News story in same tweet
דזשאבס, דזשאבס, דזשאבס
פארשער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1847
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך דעצעמבער 16, 2009 7:20 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשער »

עני איידיע פארוואס די אביעקטיווע מידיע איגנארירט די ריקודין אין די גאסן נאך דעם רובאשקין באפרייאונג?
אוועטאר
ggg
שר האלף
תגובות: 1061
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אוגוסט 15, 2013 9:45 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך ggg »

סאיז זיכער בעסער אזוי, ב"ה ער איז ארויס און דער אייבישטער זאל העלפען אלע אידן זאלן ארויס גיין פון תפיסה ווי שנעלער!
פארשער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1847
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך דעצעמבער 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Religious Jews Celebrate as Trump Commutes Sholom Rubashkin’s Sentence

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשער »

There was dancing in the streets of Brooklyn on Wednesday as President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin, a former supplier of kosher meat who was sentenced to an unusually long prison term of 27 years in 2010 after being convicted of fraud the year before.
Rubashkin’s slaughterhouse and meat-packing plant in Iowa was raided by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in 2008, who found illegal aliens working there. Later, he was arrested on various fraud charges. Though the charges relating to hiring illegal aliens were later dropped, he was convicted of the fraud charges. The judge, Linda Reade, handed down an unusually long sentence that critics suspected had been motivated by antisemitism. Critics pressed President Barack Obama for clemency, without success.

Those efforts were renewed once Trump took office. A February letter signed by several former Attorneys General and legislators from both political parties urged President Trump to use his presidential powers to grant clemency to Rubashkin, describing his sentence as “particularly unjust and draconian … far longer than the median sentences for murder, kidnapping, - abuse, child pornography and numerous other offenses exponentially more serious than his.”

On Wednesday — which happened to be the eighth day of Chanukah — President Trump announced that he had granted Rubashkin clemency after serving more than eight years of his sentence. In a statement released by the White House, President Trump said:
Mr. Rubashkin is a 57-year-old father of 10 children. He previously ran the Iowa headquarters of a family business that was the country’s largest kosher meat-processing company. In 2009, he was convicted of bank fraud and sentenced thereafter to 27 years in prison. Mr. Rubashkin has now served more than 8 years of that sentence, which many have called excessive in light of its disparity with sentences imposed for similar crimes.

This action is not a Presidential pardon. It does not vacate Mr. Rubashkin’s conviction, and it leaves in place a term of supervised release and a substantial restitution obligation, which were also part of Mr. Rubashkin’s sentence.

The President’s review of Mr. Rubashkin’s case and commutation decision were based on expressions of support from Members of Congress and a broad cross-section of the legal community. A bipartisan group of more than 100 former high-ranking and distinguished Department of Justice (DOJ) officials, prosecutors, judges, and legal scholars have expressed concerns about the evidentiary proceedings in Mr. Rubashkin’s case and the severity of his sentence. Additionally, more than 30 current Members of Congress have written letters expressing support for review of Mr. Rubashkin’s case.

News of Rubashkin’s release spread rapidly in the Orthodox Jewish community, and was greeted with jubilation by the Lubavitch Chabad Hasidic community to which Rubashkin belongs. Crowds thronged the Rubashkin family home in Monsey, New York, and the Chabad headquarters at 770 Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, where Rubashkin was greeted by thousands of singing and dancing supporters who carried him on their shoulder.

The celebrations that greeted Rubashkin in Monsey and Brooklyn echoed in religious communities around the world.

Yeshiva World News and other religious Jewish news sites covered the celebrations. Videos showed participants praising President Trump and proclaiming Rubashkin’s early release on Chanukah as a positive sign for the world.
In the cheering crowds, a few red “MAGA” hats could be seen among the traditional black fedoras. Speaking to the throngs at 770 in English, Yiddish, and Hebrew, Rubashkin thanked Trump effusively: “God bless him,” he said, prompting loud cheers. Rubashkin also noted Trump’s recent decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Most observers agreed that Trump had done the right thing. Alan Dershowitz tweeted: “Today Pres Trump commuted the excessively unjust sentence of Sholom Rubashkin to the 8+years he has already served. Dems & Repubs asked him to commute. He did the right thing.”

Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He was named one of the “most influential” people in news media in 2016. He is the co-author of How Trump Won: The Inside Story of a Revolution, is available from Regnery. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “נייעס קאך לעפל”